You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Home Blog Links Regulations Import A Car From Japan Forums Vendor Lists Buy Cars/Parts Contact

Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ

Go Back   JDMVIP Forums JDM Japanese Cars Import Used Auctions > Import Discussion > Vendor & Exporter Feedback
User Name
Password
Register FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor & Exporter Feedback Please post the names of any companies you've dealt with for your JDM car, whether it was for a car, service, parts etc.. Remember Exporters & Vendors are allowed to post anywhere on our site and reply to threads about themselves of course. Whether you've imported or exported, please let us know who you've dealt with and whether the experience was good or bad.

F.C. AUTOSOURCE anyone heard of them?

Vendor & Exporter Feedback

Old 01-28-2012, 08:17 PM
JDMVIP.com N00b

Default F.C. AUTOSOURCE anyone heard of them?

Like the title says anyone heard of these guys? Looks like they're the exporter for a well know Canadian and Australian importer....
Not buying just curious
fcautosource.com
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Official JDMVip.com Sponsor

Always a mystery to read "about us" and can't get an understanding of who owns the company. I've never heard of them. Seems to be an established company.

Steven Smith
SASTRAD KK
http://www.sastrad.com
http://www.japancarexportsonline.net
I'm a Canadian in Nagoya
Old 01-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Braden

Never heard of them.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Friendly & Unbiased Moderator

I haven't heard of them before but going by memory and some of the cars in common, they seem to be a supplier for Right Drive and their cars look clean.

I'd say they're a legitimate company if they are the ones sourcing the cars to the Importers you've mentioned, but that's all I know. They also seem to be owned by an Expatriate or at least their marketing and site was done by one judging by the wording and marketing lingo.

This is nothing against either company mentioned, but I thought I'd mention the service a volume Importer from a company may be completely different from the service the average personal Importer would receive (not always but it is somewhat common to see this).
Sponsored Links