Recently bought a 2000 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune 5-Speed with 109 kms in auction, wanted to get back into driving stick after 2 1/2 years of driving automatic, and while driving my 2002 Subaru Legacy BH5 Limited II Automatic for a while now is a lot of fun, but driving a 5 speed will be more fun. So anyways I want to start working on my car and installed new rotors and brake pads myself once the car arrived instead of paying someone a lot to replace the rotors/pads just to keep the cost down comparing to my current 2002 Subaru Legacy to pass out of province inspection, mainly all the fluids, neutral safety switch for the clutch, and drls will be done by a company unless theirs a tut thread on drls/neutral safety switch for BH5.

I am aware the front rotors/pads are 2002-2004 Subaru WRX 2.0L H4 Turbocharged, and rear rotors/pads are 2005 Subaru LGT 2.5L H4 Turbocharged, but I can't seem to figure out which proper set to buy without getting the wrong ones, I did went on rockauto.com and put in the parts numbers but they have different rotors and pads and not sure which ones are good, and ideas?

I did in fact went on (https://subaru.epc-data.com/) for the part numbers

Front Rotors: 26310AC040
Front Brake Pads: 26296AE020

Rear Rotors: 26700AE030
Rear Brake Pads: 26696AE000