Thread: Pacific coast or Japan Partner

User Info Menu

Default Pacific coast or Japan Partner

I am planning to import an evo 5 or 6 , I contacted Pacific coast jdm and Japan Partner

After allot of readings and emails with both i reached 2 dead ends

Derek was very helpful from Pacific coast and answered all my questions until i asked him if after wining a car in the auction he will share with me a proof from auction with the wining bid price.. but he did not reply back .. then i realized that its easy to know the amount the car sold with if you check in the auction listed how how much my car sold ...

Japan Partner Charge only 500K Yen but they also charge the Japanese 10% tax of the wining bid which is they can claim later after exporting the car.. doesnt make sense for me paying this amount

I really want to import an evo.. but cant decide between both..

User Info Menu

Default we too can ship jdm to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmlove1 View Post
    I am planning to import an evo 5 or 6 , I contacted Pacific coast jdm and Japan Partner

After allot of readings and emails with both i reached 2 dead ends

Derek was very helpful from Pacific coast and answered all my questions until i asked him if after wining a car in the auction he will share with me a proof from auction with the wining bid price.. but he did not reply back .. then i realized that its easy to know the amount the car sold with if you check in the auction listed how how much my car sold ...

Japan Partner Charge only 500K Yen but they also charge the Japanese 10% tax of the wining bid which is they can claim later after exporting the car.. doesnt make sense for me paying this amount

I really want to import an evo.. but cant decide between both..
    Hi. We are regular exporters of jdm too in your continent but mostly to dealers only. If you are ok, we can supply too. we can give you access to auction and bid on your behalf. email or call us, you can also look us up online japan overseas corporation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by japanoverseas View Post
    Hi. We are regular exporters of jdm too in your continent but mostly to dealers only. If you are ok, we can supply too. we can give you access to auction and bid on your behalf. email or call us, you can also look us up online japan overseas corporation.
    thanx.. but i think i will continue with Pacific, simply coz they are young and they know what am looking in a car from car guy prospective.