Thread: newbie from UK

User Info Menu

Default newbie from UK

Hi All, Im new to the Forum and live in the UK .
    I did a bit of importing to the around 10 years or so ago, mainly pajero's, delica's ect . probably around 15 units in total but stopped as the UK values dropped . I am now looking to start up again but probably aiming more for performance car market. I used to Buy from IBC japan via i-direct and still have an account with them . but have seen a few bad reviews ( although I cant say I had any issues , but it was 10 or so years ago ) does anyone have any review on them ? good or Bad .
    ive seen Pacific Coast or Brave Auto have good reviews so will be contacting them.
    im a bit out of touch with the process now , can anyone advise a reputable clearing agent in Liverpool or southampton

thanks in advance

User Info Menu

IBC according to our membership, is unreliable and a bit untrustworthy. Pacific has fallen out of favor due to some unscrupulous business practices. Brave Auto is tried and true, Mark is busy but it has not impacted his quality of service. The worst that's been said is he's a bit difficult to engage but once he takes on a customer he delivers. With you being a potential serial purchaser I'm sure you won't have an issue connecting.