Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japan Exporter's : Brave Auto international

User Info Menu

Default Japan Exporter's : Brave Auto international

Hi guys,

Newbie to the forum here.

I have read quite a few positive reviews about Brave Auto international exporters.

Wanted to try out the company this year but i am not able to get any feedback via email - Sales email and Mark's email, phone or even Skype.

Is there any other way i could reach the team?

User Info Menu

I haven't tried to contact Mark for quite some time, but if you haven't worked with him before he'll likely be a bit slower to respond. It means he's busy

I'm sure he'll get back to you when he's got some time to catch up.

User Info Menu

Hi,

Thanks for getting back.

He did respond and process is on going.

User Info Menu

good to know mark is still around. I havent heard much about brave lately and I was a bit worried. I put a payment down years ago for importing another vehicle, but I just havent found what im looking for. Lately been thinking about importing a older strada, so I was curious if hes still doing it as the facebook page and website dont seem to be updated.
    1965 Debonair Deluxe, 88 starion,78 lancer, 84,85, and 86 ex1800 gsr turbo lancers,87 minicab van estate supercharged 4x4

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto

Hi there,

Mark is still around.

We have communicated on email so far and if all goes well i will be placing an order in the next month or two.

User Info Menu

Hi Guys,

A further update on this.

Mark went silent just when am about to send the initial deposit

Tried reaching him on phone, emails etc over the last week, perhaps he is on holiday.

Not sure if l should still proceed and make the deposit.

Will give him a few more days and report back.

User Info Menu

Default Hi there, thanks for keeping this post alive.. well i eventually gaveu

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping this post alive.

Well i eventually gave up !!

After months of following up on various platforms including Facebook i got no response at all.

Did my own investigation and found out that Mark will not take on new clients maybe only repeat clients.

So i took my money elsewhere...

Let me know if you manage to get a hold of him, my case was 6 months ago not sure if things have changed

Quote Originally Posted by audreylewi View Post
    I'll give you another update on this. moreover, Just as I was prepared to send the initial deposit, Mark fell silent.

Over the previous week, I attempted to contact him via phone, email, and other means; possibly he is on vacation.

I'm not sure if I should proceed with the deposit.

I'll wait a few days before reporting back.

User Info Menu

Default Japan Exporter's : Brave Auto international

hello everyone,

User Info Menu

hello guys

User Info Menu

hello guys whatsapp