Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCAM ALERT: A person claiming to be a Japan-based exporter is impersonating TS EXPORT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchiyama View Post
    Why can't "Paul" answer these simple questions? What's he hiding?
    Why do you as the owner of ts export and your wife the president continue to violate the privacy laws in Japan the EU and California?
    Even here you post information and personal photos full of defamation and unlike you, I do not post you or your wife's name but you and your wife are openly in violation of.
    JAPAN PENAL CODE PRIVACY, DEFAMATION DOXING
    Penal Code 647j PC – Criminal Invasion of Privacy in California
    The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU)

The more you do this and the longer its online the greater the damages you and your wife will end up paying after you are hauled into court in Japan
    And the same for the Eu and california violations of privacy lawsuit coming your way.
    Last edited by pauljdm.; 01-09-2022 at 09:44 AM.

User Info Menu

Default tsexport illegal posting of defamitory and personal photos and information on the tse

Why do you as the owner of ts export and your wife the president continue to violate the privacy laws in Japan the EU and California?
    Even here you post information and personal photos full of defamation and unlike you, I do not post you or your wife's name but you and your wife are openly in violation of. Now due to the new changes in Eu regulation, you are also in violation of this law and the violations have been made criminal.

Sec. 42 BDSG-new data protection infringements are considered a criminal offense and can be sentenced to up to three years in prison if personal data is transferred illegally Along with the below laws.
    As the owner of tsexport you are also dragging your wife into this as the president. You are Just getting yourself in deeper and deeper. While I continue to discover even more laws you and your wife have violated.

The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU)

The more you do this and the longer it is online the greater the damages you and your wife will end up paying after you are hauled into court in Japan and court Judgments made in California and Eu.

User Info Menu

Even here you post information and personal photos full of defamation and unlike you, I do not post you or your wife's name but you and your wife are openly in violation of. Now due to the new changes in Eu regulation, you are also in violation of this law and the violations have been made criminal.

Sec. 42 BDSG-new data protection infringements are considered a criminal offense and can be sentenced to up to three years in prison if personal data is transferred illegally Along with the below laws.
    As the owner of tsexport you are also dragging your wife into this as the president. You are Just getting yourself in deeper and deeper. While I continue to discover even more laws you and your wife have violated.

The more you do this and the longer it is online the greater the damages you and your wife will end up paying after you are hauled into court in Japan and court Judgments made in California and Eu.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Hello Paul and welcome. It's not very clear to me who is who based on this thread and reports here. I assume you are one of the names that has been listed in the thread? TS Export claims they are being impersonated, so are you referring to the actual company or possibly some impersonators? For example are you an Exporter and what is the source on the claims of police investigation and how do you know this?
    Why can't "Paul" answer these simple questions? What's he hiding?
    Last edited by Tsuchiyama; 01-09-2022 at 03:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Hello Paul and welcome. It's not very clear to me who is who based on this thread and reports here. I assume you are one of the names that has been listed in the thread? TS Export claims they are being impersonated, so are you referring to the actual company or possibly some impersonators? For example are you an Exporter and what is the source on the claims of police investigation and how do you know this?
    I wonder which name he's going to give us? There's so many to choose from:
    https://www.ts-export.com/page.php?p...ort_nippon#952

Mark Davis
    Markus Sanatana
    David Petrucci
    Dave Moise
    Dave Waren
    Dave W
    David Williams
    David Stevens
    Mark Stevens
    Mark Eigo
    Mark 1970
    Peter
    Philip
    Patrick
    Patrick Davey
    Davey
    Davey Roberts
    Bill Roberts
    Paul Roberts
    Paul Williams
    Paul
    Paul P
    Martin
    Paul Martin
    Martin Orourke (sic)
    Marta Ratherty
    Marta R
    Marie C
    Mathew (sic)
    Elizabeta Arden
    Etsuko
    Alicia A
    Felicia M
    Heather Cusbert
    Janette Fargo
    Marian Josan
    Marian J
    Robin Evans
    Patricia
    Daniel
    Danial T
    Dan T
    Dan G
    Dan Gurney
    Dan Severn
    James Targa
    Takashi Onishi
    Robert Nesum
    Nesum R
    Ness
    Adam
    Adam T
    Alberto
    Argus Felacio
    Bruce
    Bruce Lee
    Charles Gaka
    Cesar
    Doyeong Kim
    Jeremy
    Joel
    John
    John Hellios
    Jonathan
    Jonathon (sic)
    Joshua Arakan
    Ironman
    La Cosanostra
    Leonardo
    Mike
    Mike Cvnt
    Michael
    Michael Plunkett
    Rudolph Martini
    Vini Carman
    Doctor Robards

User Info Menu

Mystery solved? "Paul" looking for work on the dreamstime.com stock photo site.
    https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-f...y-image5293739

"Sales director Paul" on the home page of exportnippon.com claiming to work for our company.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201101...ortnippon.com/

User Info Menu

Part of running a successful scamming operation is to intimidate the victims and those who support them from revealing the scam. This is what it looks like:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/tNDGh3tVkwZ

User Info Menu

Hello pauljdm, are you the person or alias that the OP is referring to?

User Info Menu

Read this about the scammer that runs ts export !

ts-export-reviews.jigsy.com

User Info Menu

It could be one little conman living overseas or whole gangs of them. Australians have lost nearly $300 million to scams in the first half of 2022 - almost double the amount lost in the same timeframe last year.
    https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9/...91293852615373