Thread: FS - Toyota/Lexus Rims 5X114.3

User Info Menu

Default FS - Toyota/Lexus Rims 5X114.3

Set Of 4 Lexus/Toyota rims
    Came off a Lexus SC300
    16" X 7"
    5X114.3 bolt pattern
    Centre caps need to be painted or replaced
    Some minor curbing marks, see the high res shots.

Open for offers on them right now.

Sorry, I can't post pictures (yet) my post count isn't high enough, but please PM me for any pictures or info.
    Last edited by jdmvip; 07-29-2009 at 05:13 PM.

User Info Menu

I think you should be able to show pictures if you host on a site like photobucket. And what's the price?
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

I've tried posting links, and I just get errors saying my post count isn't high enough yet. As far as a price, I just want someone to make me an offer on them, and if it seems fair and valid, then we have a deal.

User Info Menu

Time to get rid of the posting links ban on new users. Everyone is mad... I know spam sucks but wouldn't it help if the posts needed were just one and we made the reason clear...

User Info Menu

I don't see why people can't just link to another site using something like:
    double-you double-you double-you dot flickr dot com / peterspics dot html
    or www (dot) flickr (dot) com/peterspics
    or flickr,com/peterspics (replace , with .)

I think the restriction is a good one. If I were to change anything I'd vote for more space - I've made the decision to only upload really small size images (in memory) while making them as large as possible in size, without looking too low res. When I get to the end of my "storage" as "SOREN" then I'll have to start removing pics from the site, and that would degrade much of the reason for people being here.

I'll bring this post to the attention of a mod, they can delete it (as it's Off topic) but I did want to speak to what you said Derek.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I need 10 or more posts to post a link. This is kinda silly. Nevertheless...

www(dot)members(dot)shaw(dot)ca/gregallison/Rims/

If you can't figure that out, get off the internet.