Thread: Hello from East Anglia ☺

User Info Menu

Default Hello from East Anglia ☺

Hello I'm glad I found this site and forum. Still reading up bits on the site.
    I'm considering buying a Celsior UCF30 or 31, either one in UK or import one. (Never imported before). Don't know much about these cars. Any current Celsior owners on here that can advise what areas to look out. Cheers.

User Info Menu

Welcome, I am going to move this to the Celsior section. I had a UCF31 and the main issue you will encounter are suspension related issues, especially with the airbag suspension. You will go through pad and rotors at a high rate and I would recommend a good set of pads to have better braking performance. I recall having an issue with the sunroof switch in the cold and I believe the tilt motor on the steering wheel had issues sometimes. Other than that they are very reliable vehicles and definitely budget for coilovers.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the information.
    Last edited by Delp; 12-30-2021 at 02:33 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Delp View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    No problem Delp, I'm sure you'll be happy with a UCF31.

User Info Menu

Hi JDMVIP the car I'm looking at has had 20" rims fitted on guess there would be bad rubbing. He did roll the arches but did it D.I.Y. any advice on that issue also cruise control doesn't work.