Thread: Celebrating Nearly 10M (Million) Views on jdmvip.com Youtube Channel!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Celebrating Nearly 10M (Million) Views on jdmvip.com Youtube Channel!

I just want to thank the thousands of JDM Youtubers and our members for supporting our jdmvip JDM car channel! It's been a long, adventurous journey since I started the forums in 2007 and we're now very close to eclipsing the 10M view mark!

My goal in the next bit is to do some interesting videos in Japan once it opens again and once again, I invite our members to share their rides here and to submit any videos or content that they think will work well with our channel.

Soon we'll also be making videos of current cars at auction. What kind of videos aside from cars should we be sharing?

Thanks everyone!

User Info Menu

This is amazing! Congratz JDMVIP
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

It wouldn't have happened without our awesome mods and members!
    Now we just need to get the same activity on social media back to our forums.

One thing I think we can remind people of us that this site has been here now for almost 15 years (October 2007 or so!). We're not going anywhere (even pics from 2008 are still here although of course Photobucket does not work but stuff posted directly here is still kicking!). Social Platforms come and go and it's also possible for a group/page, or your own account to be suspended and permanently deleted at any point

User Info Menu

Yeah it is great to have a old school forum still up and running! I honestly prefer the forums over social media, but it is hard to keep traffic on forums these days. Younger gen loves the social media unfortunately lol.
    Yes you are right, social media platforms can delete and suspend at anytime which I find ridiculous.
    Keep up the amazing work and I am so honored to be apart of this amazing community.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

I'm sure there are more like minded people and we have been getting crazy traffic, but mostly lurking traffic. I may try to change the forums so you cannot view unless you have registered and posted. You are right about the younger gen but we'll get them here at some point!

We're a team, so it's not only me keeping up the great work!