Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JDMVIP's 2007 Lexus GS450H Version L

User Info Menu

Must be excited she's on her way! What's the deal with picking up at the docks these days? Can anyone go again, or is it still just tow truck drivers?

Exchange rate to JPY is pretty favorable right now too! I need to get on my search. Who did you use for an exporter on this? I usually use Brave, but he's going with fewer clients these days due to limited auction access.

User Info Menu

GS450H arrived 3 days ago and I did clear it the next day but I am still waiting for WWS Port Authorization. Interestingly enough it didn't go to New Westminster as scheduled and randomly stopped in Richmond and went back out to sea. I'm hoping to get it towed in sometime next week as they still have COVID restrictions, so we can't go to the port at all (despite increased port fees ).

I used my own service for this one and COVID definitely hit the smaller guys a lot harder, though our main agent was able to get this car moving amazing fast during these times!
    Yes Mark and Brave Auto, I have not heard from him for years and usually I get questions asking where he is. I hope he's well and gather similar things like you've mentioned and in all fairness he has been exporting since the 90's, so everyone needs a break at some point!

User Info Menu

Always exciting if not a bit anxious once it gets this close!

User Info Menu

Definitely, GS450H cleared customs the day after I got my Inbond Notice which was Thursday the 5th but I am still waiting on the Port Auth so I can get a tow truck to pick it up (unfortunately WWS is not planning on removing COVID restrictions on entering the port). I'm sure it will be soon though

User Info Menu

Must be in your driveway by now, no? Pics?

User Info Menu

You're right RyanV, sorry, this is long overdue for an update and pics!