Thread: Hello from Manitoba, Canada

User Info Menu

Default Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Hello there,
    I've been lurking on this forum for years for random bits of information here and there, but realized today that I never actually signed up.

I run a Subaru specialty shop here in Manitoba, Canada, and have a large community of clients with JDM subaru vehicles that we work on. As with anything from a market that didn't originate here, any help is very much appreciated so thanks for the help over the years!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums. What are the most common JDM Subaru's that you see and are thinking of getting a JDM yourself?
    Many parts for the JDMs are compatible without an issue. For example I recently did rotors, pads and 2 bearings, all with local parts.

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    We see everything here; having a 25 year import rule we've had JDM WRX/STI coming into the shop from as early as 1993 model years. Lots of twin turbo Legacy with various issues; GC/GF WRX/STI, SF Forester Turbo, Twinscroll BL/BP Legacy, and a ton of GD/GG chassis WRX/STI cars. We'll likely be seeing our first GR chassis WRX/STI soon as well.

User Info Menu

I've just acquired an o3 bp5 legacy what is the name of your shop??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LeeHam View Post
    I've just acquired an o3 bp5 legacy what is the name of your shop??
    Lambda Motorsport - give us a call, or reach out via social media. Looking forward to hearing from you, and congratulations on the new acquisition. The JDM BP5 is a great chassis and a great looking car.

User Info Menu

Duplicate post, removed
    Last edited by Jaarreedd; 02-26-2024 at 08:48 AM. Reason: duplicate by accident