Thread: Help!!!

User Info Menu

Default Help!!!

I have a 1992 Toyota Crown Wagon. I need a left outer tie Rod end. The part number is 45465-30031. It seems it’s been discontinued, and I can’t find one anywhere. Do any of you know how I can find out what other part will fit it? Surely there’s another tie Rod end compatible, but without being able to look the car up in an American databases, I’m not having any luck. I figured maybe other JDM drivers could help me out before I try to have it fabricated as a last resort.
    Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

your best bet, go to amayama and enter your vin, and you can find the parts there. It doesnt necessarily give cross compatibility to North american equivalents, but they can be found there

User Info Menu

I know how to find the part number. I need to know how to find another tie Rod end that will fit it. It’s been discontinued. It doesn’t have to be an American equivalent; I can buy it overseas as long as it’s available.

User Info Menu

if you follow that link, you can order the parts direct from Japan through Amayama, they are not discontinued

https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/4546530031
    here's the direct link to the page with the part number you gave, you can order them...

User Info Menu

Default @Nukes25

Against my better judgement, I ordered the part I need from this website only to be refunded my money a week later, and told that the part was discontinued….which I already knew.
    So if you actually have any helpful information regarding cross-compatibility which was my initial question, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, you should learn to listen more, and speak less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukes25 View Post
    if you follow that link, you can order the parts direct from Japan through Amayama, they are not discontinued

here's the direct link to the page with the part number you gave, you can order them...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by heatherirene79 View Post
    Against my better judgement, I ordered the part I need from this website only to be refunded my money a week later, and told that the part was discontinued….which I already knew.
    So if you actually have any helpful information regarding cross-compatibility which was my initial question, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, you should learn to listen more, and speak less.
    I offered a possible source to find it, in the attempt to help you, it didnt work out, that can happen with a 31 year old part.
    You should maybe appreciate someone trying to help you, as in the last 2-1/2 months, there has been no other input. Maybe it wasnt on the silver platter you were hoping, but at least someone has tried to help you

User Info Menu

Default @Nukes25

Ha! I love how your tone has changed now. Typical! Maybe you should re-read what you wrote to me. Because you very blatantly told me I was wrong, and assured me that it was available…even though I already said it was discontinued. Hence, the not listening part. That’s not helping; that’s trying to be a know-it-all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukes25 View Post
    I offered a possible source to find it, in the attempt to help you, it didnt work out, that can happen with a 31 year old part.
    You should maybe appreciate someone trying to help you, as in the last 2-1/2 months, there has been no other input. Maybe it wasnt on the silver platter you were hoping, but at least someone has tried to help you