Thread: How is interior space on Legacy BD5 GT/RS?

User Info Menu

Default How is interior space on Legacy BD5 GT/RS?

Compared to say GC8 WRX Version 1 how is the interior space for headroom, legroom and width of BD5 GT/RS Legacy?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Compared to say GC8 WRX Version 1 how is the interior space for headroom, legroom and width of BD5 GT/RS Legacy?
    I will let you know in about 2 months when I get it

Friggin amazin car though, full leather, double sunroof, twin turbo, AWD, ABS, perfect family vehicle

User Info Menu

Awwwh Yeah. I want a FULL report and tonnes of pics. If you tell me it's black, a wagon, has tint, and is under 80K, I'm gonna do some bad things!

That was my wishlist... I ended up with another impreza wagon, but a WRX this time.. comes at the end of the month.

I'm jealous!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Awwwh Yeah. I want a FULL report and tonnes of pics. If you tell me it's black, a wagon, has tint, and is under 80K, I'm gonna do some bad things!

That was my wishlist... I ended up with another impreza wagon, but a WRX this time.. comes at the end of the month.

I'm jealous!

It is black, has more than 80k unfortunately, not sure about the tint and it's a wagon I just wanted to see how a 2 liter TT feels like in AWD, but the condition of the car is perfect according to the seller and the pics

User Info Menu

Can't wait to hear your impressions, and I'm considering armed robbery! )

User Info Menu

Here are some pics, I've never been so excited about a station wagon and I've had plenty of jdm supercars..

User Info Menu

I've said it before, I'll say it again, have the Japanese made a bad car?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post

Leg room is a little better, head room is about the same, seems a little wider than a gc8

User Info Menu

Leg is awkward I find, nowhere to rest it when driving, head room is really good, a bit more space inside, MUCH more in the rear though and way better seats not to mention a nicer interior and better overall ride.