Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspiring Soarers

User Info Menu

To be honest I am new to the JDM scene. I dont know much... all I know is that i want a RWD, RHD fast car....

User Info Menu

Dang, there was a nice soarer on the auctions the other day, white, 88k km's, blacked out tails, it was nothing short of a piece of work.
    I myself am thinking of a soarer

User Info Menu

where do you watch these actions?

User Info Menu

Go here
    http://bzl.cis6200.jp/e/p5_search.asp

Then the password is S16091

Then just search for what you want.
    They are very slow during the weekends though, during the week is when the have the most cars.

User Info Menu

thats dope but where are the current bid prices?

User Info Menu

As far as I know those cars are waiting to be bidded on.
    When a car goes up for bid, it can be sold in a matter of 10 seconds, the auction system is very efficient over there.
    Here is a video of two Australian guys going over there and buying a car, it shows how bids are made and what not, its a good watch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Y97oLjiuA

User Info Menu

missed out on another great Soarer... this passed through the auctions last week:

Black on black = sex or even better

User Info Menu

I think that was the one with the 2JZ swap. It was a bucket of sh**. I looked at it for a customer quite closely.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I think that was the one with the 2JZ swap. It was a bucket of sh**. I looked at it for a customer quite closely.
    Is that right? I was very tempted to make the purchase but found it was sold by negotiation. Do you know how much it sold for william?

User Info Menu

I actually didn't follow it and don't know what it sold for. The car had a lot of problems though, but would have been a great track car that's for sure.