Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspiring Soarers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Inspiring Soarers

A thread where you can post up pics of the sickest/most unique Soarer's out there! Here are some of my favs:

User Info Menu

The convertibles are unreal!

User Info Menu

There was a nice entry on 7tune about the convertible Soarers if you want to know more.

http://www.7tune.com/auto-couture-toyota-soarer/

User Info Menu

thanks for the link Derek, it is definately a sexy ride.

I know that the last I heard through Soarerworld forums, that the white convertible was recently sold again to a new happy owner somewhere in the UK. I think it was exported to there from Japan a few years ago now.

User Info Menu

Question drop top

how expensive would it be to do a job like that,any ideas????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sickle9 View Post
    how expensive would it be to do a job like that,any ideas????
    I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of customizing to do, I mean, removing the hard top, I wonder if that weakens the body (since it's made to be a unibody). I've seen another Soarer pic from the UK that was converted into a rag top, but he had problems with making a good seal to prevent water leaking in when raining. I'll see if I can find it and post it up.

Oh, and let me be the first to welcome you to JDMVIP forums! You should post up an intro in the welcome thread

User Info Menu

Nice pics of Soarers, I think it would take a lot to make them into a convertible and I don't think it would be very safe but I'm not expert.

User Info Menu

AH! found another pic of the white soarer I had, it just looks so nice

Almost worth it, someone should give it a try . . .

User Info Menu

Griffinpwr do you mean you had this pic or this was your car? This one is nicely done!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Griffinpwr do you mean you had this pic or this was your car? This one is nicely done!
    Haha OOPS, I meant that I had just found this pic in my car folder, I wish it was in my driveway though!