Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get 13B engine work?

User Info Menu

Hmm, with the cost of replacing them I can now see why some people turn to this method of replacing the 13b:

2JZ power!!

User Info Menu

Whats the fun in that though?
    The rotary has such a distinct noise and the powerband that comes along with it is unreal.
    For example, this car is the one that inspired me to get into the Rx7's. After hearing and seeing the vid I would never consider changing out the 13b. (10min vid)
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/cris...zing_49743.htm
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    If your in Edmonton, the only guy you will want to see with a rotary will be Conroy Ganson out in Adrossan. He's the guy around here for these models and knows his stuff.

If you need his contact info, PM me. Also I won't say it publicly, but I can tell you who to avoid as well.
    Came in here to post this, I've been looking into rx7's a little bit, and all leads point to Conroy as the guy to go to if you are in SK or Edmonton area.

User Info Menu

Rx7 specialties is Garbage. I have had friends who have gotten engines done there. Conroy is the man you want to talk to I am good friends with him and have know him for years. How ever he does get very busy. Marco at Force Fed is a awesome guy I do not know any one personally with his engines. But I have been to his shop and spent a few hours talking to him he really knows his stuff and if you need a tune hes they man you will want to ship you car to.

User Info Menu

Default Help.

"If you need his contact info, PM me. Also I won't say it publicly, but I can tell you who to avoid as well."

So I've got a 1985 mazda rx7 with the dual rotary. It's not running. Turns over but won't start. Looking for a rotary mechanic who's worth the money I'll be spending. If someone can help me out with this that'd be great.