Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever seen a Toyota Windom this hot?

User Info Menu

I agree, wonder how much of a hack job it would take to fit an inline 6 in there?
    I would say near impossible. Nothing is impossible but the hood would need to be extended or the engine cut into the firewall. I6 engines are tall and long and the ES300 body is meant for sideways engines.

The V6 used in it is commonly used as a swap for the MR2. It is heavy but reliable and responds well to turbocharging. The Cast Iron block is the same as the Hilux V6 but all other parts are different.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    It is heavy but reliable and responds well to turbocharging.
    Key words right there

User Info Menu

That's too bad that a 1JZ wouldn't fit but there's lots Toyota's that come with a 1JZ-GTE

User Info Menu

So yea since it's a FWD car, big negative on the 1JZ for sure.

But I've found some pics of an ES300 in the states with a TRD supercharger kit installed:

User Info Menu

I'd drive and I'm not an FF guy.

User Info Menu

haha nice, I've only found this so far nothing on turbo kits. Have you seen any turbo'd Windoms out your way Derek?

User Info Menu

Not here.

As I said, they get swapped over to MR2s sometimes. I know of the supercharger kit for the engine but there is no turbo kit as far as I know. They are custom made.

Something to look into

User Info Menu

That thing looks sick, the headlights look different for some reason? they look thinner and better ha

User Info Menu

Default Windom Revival!

Just opening up some old threads for fun

But I came across another sick windom:

Even though I would probably never own one, some people do and want to know how to VIP them out... well.. this is the thread that covers some of those bases

User Info Menu

Sweet VIP Sedan.