Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever seen a Toyota Windom this hot?

User Info Menu

Default Ever seen a Toyota Windom this hot?

This almost makes me want to get one:

PRESENTING THE AUTO COUTURE KIT FOR THE TOYOTA WINDOM

Now, put a 1JZ in there and your laughin

Now if that ain't VIP, then I don't know what is . . .

User Info Menu

very nice, I'm a huge fan of the VIP scene. I wish Canada would catch up with Japan in that aspect....

User Info Menu

yeah, that's pretty nice. Look at the fitment of the wheels! :eek!

User Info Menu

Wow, I really like the tail lights on that. I don't know what it is. I'm not really a fan of anything else, but for some reason, I like the car.

User Info Menu

looks like a sleek celsior from the back.

User Info Menu

So I just looked it up, and the USDM ES300 had a 3L V6 after 1993, but the Windom only had a 2.5L V6

Probably the same engine as the Camry? Oh, and a 5spd was offered with the E53 tranny, even though most will probably be the 4 speed auto.

Every time I look at these pics is almost convincing . . .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    very nice, I'm a huge fan of the VIP scene. I wish Canada would catch up with Japan in that aspect....
    I agree, but the problem is most of our roads aren't fit for 3 inch ground clearance

User Info Menu

The Windom had a 3.0. I don't think it was the one from the NA ES300 though. I heard that the 3.0 in the Windom was only available in the 1993 - 1994 Camry before the upgrade.

Time to check it out.

The Windom is an awesome deal since most importers are looking for RWD high power cars. This is a nice ;car to compliment a sports car and I think it can look cool. Also, you know it will last till 400,000 kms.

User Info Menu

Nice looking Windom, what year is that one from?
    It's too bad that no Windom's had 1JZ-GTE when so many other sedans had something with twin turbo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    The Windom had a 3.0. I don't think it was the one from the NA ES300 though. I heard that the 3.0 in the Windom was only available in the 1993 - 1994 Camry before the upgrade.

Time to check it out.

The Windom is an awesome deal since most importers are looking for RWD high power cars. This is a nice ;car to compliment a sports car and I think it can look cool. Also, you know it will last till 400,000 kms.
    So I take it they are reliable cars? That's good to know But it's kind of sad they didn't make it like a tourer V model as well like the chaser and Mark2. IMO it would make a great project car and sleeper . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Nice looking Windom, what year is that one from?
    It's too bad that no Windom's had 1JZ-GTE when so many other sedans had something with twin turbo.
    I agree, wonder how much of a hack job it would take to fit an inline 6 in there?