Thread: Brave Auto International Review

User Info Menu

Default Brave Auto International Review

Hello All. Just wanted to give a shout out to Mark at Brave Auto International for helping me lock down my second import vehicle from Japan to Canada. The process with Brave Auto could not be any easier, just contact Mark and he will guide you all of the way. His pricing is very fair for the service he provides. My first import was a 1998 Toyota Aristo back in 2015, and more recently I imported a 2006 Mercedes ML350 with only 10k original KM on it. Words cannot even explain how clean this 18 year old car was. Looked like it was kept indoor under a car cover the entire time. Essentially you pay a deposit and auction subscription fee before you can start bidding on vehicles. These fees are taken off the vehicle price when one is bought at auction. Once you find a vehicle on the auction search site that you like, you can email Mark the listing information and he will translate the auction sheet and also give you advice on what he believes the car is worth. Once you secure a vehicle at auction, you have to wait until it is transported to his yard where he cleans it up and takes detailed pictures before it is shipped. Once on the ship it is in the importers hands to handle the rest. I would highly recommend Brave Auto if you are looking to import a vehicle. I have read some horror stories in the forums on this site about other exporters and am glad I went with Mark.

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your experience with Brave Auto International. It's great to hear that Mark provided excellent service and helped you import such well-preserved vehicles. I’m considering importing a car myself and your detailed review gives me confidence in choosing Brave Auto. Just curious, how long did the entire process take from finding a car at auction to having it delivered to you in Canada?

User Info Menu

I won my vehicle auction on November 14.. My vehicle landed at the dock on January 15 but due to weather delays at the port it pickup was delayed by a week.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update on Mark, I haven't about him for years and I'm glad he's one of the few Exporters still doing well for his customers.