Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your Celica's

User Info Menu

heres mine,

a bunch of aftermarket parts, but I'm goina have to stick some better looking rims on that

User Info Menu

this is what it looked like before I sold it, just to let people know I spent some time cleaning it up and bringing it to shape. So far I like the st205 gt4 gearbox/tranny the best out of all 5 speed jdm cars I had. Also with a hks exhaust and an intake the car seems almost as fast as a twin turbo gto

if only these trannys/gearboxes were in the gc8s......

Last edited by Vr4much?; 04-12-2010 at 10:19 PM.

User Info Menu

I have a customer going after a BEAUTY ST205 tonight in auction. If he gets it will post up some pics.

VR4, nice job with the car it looks great! Black is the best color in these cars in my opinion. Silver also suits the car well.

User Info Menu

This is my 94 GT-Four. Pics are old. Ive done a bit since then. Fresh coat of paint and some gauges etc. Heres a vid of a weekend drive. youtube.com/watch?v=I9saPaPcFJA
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
    Last edited by Timbo; 07-29-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    _______
    1994 Celica GT-Four WRC

User Info Menu

i bought this ragtop 4ws a few years back with the intent of finding a good running GT4 and swap the tubs out.
    good little run about but it would be nicer to have the 4wd instead of the 4ws.
    http://www.luxuryimports.ca/forsale/...nv-1/index.php
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

A couple pics of my Celica way back

User Info Menu

OH MY LAND!
    1st - how did I miss you joining up? Welcome, it looks like you've got an interesting car history, and I see you've got 10 posts, so I've got to look you up here!
    2nd - baller. absolutely baller. Very cool Pics, wicked car.
    3rd - which one is you in the first picture? The irresistible to women, Viggo Mortenson Look-alike, or the one who obviously got the contact for the Molson sponsorship. I'm guessing he'd be tonnes of fun.

anyways, welcome, welcome, welcome, and thanks for the awesome pics!

User Info Menu

Hey Soren,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I am the one on the left with long hair, no mustache.
    That was 30 years ago haha.
    Yeah the car was a blast to drive.

User Info Menu

Just picked this bad boy up.

William had imported it, and let me take it for a drive. I fell in love with the car.

GT-B will be up for sale shortly Hopefully I can have enough restraint to hold on to this one for a bit longer.

User Info Menu

whaaa? you just got your GT-B! Well, there is someone here who just joined, who is looking for a legacy - maybe that's a good fit?