Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Celsior

User Info Menu

Here is mine that i never put pics up for some reason..

Was a great car, Made the Vancouver, LA, Vegas, and Back Loop 3 times, Change the Power steering Pump twice, Alternator once, Timingbelt, Front Main, Brakes, and thats it.. ran like a champ.. great road trip car.

User Info Menu

I like your car Ben! same color as mine! who did you end up selling it to in the end?

User Info Menu

I washed and waxed the Celsior today! finally fixed its ignition problem after a month of not running right. All ignition parts checked out, replaced rotors, tried some new coils, stupid HKS foam filter broke off some bits onto the screen of the kharmen Vortex AFM, as soon as I cleaned them off, runs perfect!

I can slam it with the air suspension controller for pics, but it looks good enough like this, I need to pump it up all the way to make it over the curb into the yard for washing!
    255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sports up front 265/35/18 Hankook Ventus rears, hillariously grippy tires for such a soft car, I need a Mk3 Supra to put these onto!

Last edited by Kingsoup; 07-28-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

Looks really nice Kingsoup!

User Info Menu

Thanks Soren!! its a good car if not a really exciting one! I think its spoiled me on interior quietness and luxury and low down torque, its why the WRX seemed shocking, but I'm used to it now!
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4

User Info Menu

So I just picked up a stock 93 Celsior. Nice change from the 180, I drove it back from Edmonton and maybe the most comfortable car I have ever been in.

Rear seats come equipped with heaters, recliners, and back massagers. The center console doubles as a cooler and it has power everything. Now, to find a R data controller system and a SS youzealand kit.

User Info Menu

Nice! it is pretty smooth that car! oooh you have the back massager version! nice! R data controller?
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4

User Info Menu

Always had great admiration for the Celsior's. Those used to be a popular car to be imported, but not so much anymore. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    Nice! it is pretty smooth that car! oooh you have the back massager version! nice! R data controller?
    I guess the proper naming convention would be R Spec Data Data System.

User Info Menu

Looking forward to spring and bringing out my Celsior again. Didn't even try it in the snow......