Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fd Ftw

User Info Menu

Default Fd Ftw

Here are some Pics of the FD I just Picked up..

Its very mint..

Grade 4, B interior..
    76,000Kms
    Exhaust, Rims, Boost Guage..

Leather..

Had it on the Hoist at my shop today.. its perfect under..

Im very happy..

However i remeber why i dont bring these in.. Most unconfortable car for anyone over 6'.. Its rediculous..

anyways on with the Pics.

I cant even call those back seats.

User Info Menu

Looks good Ben. Don't know about the front bumper, but otherwise not bad. The type X's are rare...

How do you deal with the inspection and no front crash bar ? I can't touch one of these around here, my mechanic will always fail it for that.

User Info Menu

Glad to finally see this car apart from the auction pics. The wheels look better in these pictures.

Glad it's nice

User Info Menu

I like the front fascia, looks nice and aggressive. Sideskirt, rims, rear valence and you're laughin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Looks good Ben. Don't know about the front bumper, but otherwise not bad. The type X's are rare...

How do you deal with the inspection and no front crash bar ? I can't touch one of these around here, my mechanic will always fail it for that.
    Was there not a change in Canada's bumper laws? Isn't that why the EVO 8 and 9, Pontiac GTO, and late model MR2s are now allowed into the country?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    Was there not a change in Canada's bumper laws? Isn't that why the EVO 8 and 9, Pontiac GTO, and late model MR2s are now allowed into the country?
    Has nothing to do with bumper laws, just the fact that if you get into an accident the engine would come through to your face in a hurry with nothing really stopping it.

User Info Menu

BC Provinial inspectors arent really picking about things like bumpers.. and Lifts.. mainly Headlights.. and this one already has DOT.. and DOT rubber..

Im happy..

as for the engine flying into your face.. personaly not something im going to worrry about..

Its for a buddy of mine and i dont think he cares..

User Info Menu

Wow, freak that's nice Hunter.. I'm not a fan of red (as William can attest! ) and I'm not too sure about the front kit, but the only thing I don't like about it is the blacked out rear lights. Everything else is just amazing, and the color - I don't even mind it...?

Man, that's an incredible looking car.

William, I don't know enough about these cars to know exactly what you are speaking of - You don't bring in RX-7's or just this seemingly special edition? I suspect just this special edition,but don't know.

User Info Menu

My Customer has new rims for it already.. they are sitting in my garage..

I will put them on when i get back from my trip.. and take new photos then..

User Info Menu

Very nice looking 7. If I had the money to buy a "summer only" car this would be it. IMO they look best without a spoiler though.