Thread: Here's a clean FD..

User Info Menu

Default Here's a clean FD..

Took me a long time to find this for my customer in Ontario. Any comments are welcome.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I also make a point to the guys in Japan to make no effort to play the vehicles up to something they are not. In most cases they don't even wash them off before pictures.

User Info Menu

Wow - looks very nice William (aside from the red! ) The rear bumper appears to be a different color of red, but perhaps that's my eye too. I'm sure your customer is going to be very pleased! These are sick looking cars.. I think if I was bringing one in, I'd want some different type of bodykit on the back - the rear lights situation is the one thing I really don't like on these guys.

Nice find!

User Info Menu

You wouldnt Fit man..

Dont do it..

Its like window Seats in Economy Class on a 727.. Sure its sounds and looks fine.. but when you actualy get in the plane. you releaze anone over 6'2" should never sit at in a window..

User Info Menu

Yeah, I wouldn't - for sure.. I think you're more likely to see me in bulkyer, AWD type cars, and if I was trying to squeeze into something, I'd likely be doing that in a K vehicle (and selling it, cause I don't fit! )
    I'm gonna have a hard time getting out of the Subaru rut, with some of the cars coming out in the next few years!

User Info Menu

The condition looks excellent, what grade was it?