Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: JDM OTTAWA now Open

User Info Menu

I did a little research about your company (JDMOTT) the address showing in your website is an apartment building on Carling ave. Ottawa. Thanks to Google's map new live camera shots. It actually works.

User Info Menu

Smile

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I did a little research about your company (JDMOTT) the address showing in your website is an apartment building on Carling ave. Ottawa. Thanks to Google's map new live camera shots. It actually works.
    Our office is located in Carling buildings KID..

This is directed to everyone here, we are going to start posting our stock and everything we sell from parts. front cuts, and more. We are going to offer lovely price and we are going to assure all the customers we are going to beat other competitors prices and quality. Mainly in JDMVip and time is going to tell who our company is and the quality of imported goods we carry. Other importers here will really hate us because we are going to break the market of their profit, due to the high mark up price they charge Canadians on JDM cars or parts. All we got say is be ready for a Happy Christmas and no hard feelings..

Sincerely,

Chris Eagon (Sales Manager)
    JDM Ottawa
    Ottawa, Canada
    www.speedjdm.tk
    Edit/Delete Message
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 12-07-2009 at 10:19 PM.

User Info Menu

would you give me an example of the highest quality vehicle you have for sale? i am only interested in high quality vehicles and not cheap prices. thanks
    99 Ver.5 STi Type RA Limited
    99 FD3S RS - Innocent Blue Mica

User Info Menu

Geez, Chris - I'm not sure what to tell you here, but hmm. I've already stated that I didn't like how one of the first posts of jdmott was tearing down a poster for a sales thread. It's been stated a couple times that we (as the JDMVIP community) don't want to fall into the trap of flame wars, and I can honestly say that you're the first poster that I've really seen that people have an issue with, I'd implore you to drop the attitude, and let your work speak for itself. Please don't trumpet for yourself, let others do it for you.

This latest post that you've made states that other importers here are going to hate you because you've made plans to break their market, offer products for cheaper and etc.

I would mention a few things then, the importers and exporters that are on this site, to the best of my knowledge are some of the best around. I can't think of anyone who's on this site that has high prices, or does not give sound value to the Canadian clientele, in fact, I am pretty sure that I'd be more than comfortable with any of them for quality and price.

I can honestly say that for me, if you're in Ottawa, I'd not likely look to you first, BC is closer, and there are Calgary and Edmonton shops around too. I'm not saying I wouldn't look, but until you get your virus issues sorted, I'm not checking your site out.

Just seems pretty weird to me to say that you want to make people mad at you and no hard feelings! I think you might have done the first, but I don't know if it was the way you wanted to.

You need to get some business, handle it with integrity, get interesting products, and apply yourself to JDM issues, and then you will have some of the things going for you that the good businesspeople here have.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Geez, Chris - I'm not sure what to tell you here, but hmm. I've already stated that I didn't like how one of the first posts of jdmott was tearing down a poster for a sales thread. It's been stated a couple times that we (as the JDMVIP community) don't want to fall into the trap of flame wars, and I can honestly say that you're the first poster that I've really seen that people have an issue with, I'd implore you to drop the attitude, and let your work speak for itself. Please don't trumpet for yourself, let others do it for you.

This latest post that you've made states that other importers here are going to hate you because you've made plans to break their market, offer products for cheaper and etc.

I would mention a few things then, the importers and exporters that are on this site, to the best of my knowledge are some of the best around. I can't think of anyone who's on this site that has high prices, or does not give sound value to the Canadian clientele, in fact, I am pretty sure that I'd be more than comfortable with any of them for quality and price.

I can honestly say that for me, if you're in Ottawa, I'd not likely look to you first, BC is closer, and there are Calgary and Edmonton shops around too. I'm not saying I wouldn't look, but until you get your virus issues sorted, I'm not checking your site out.

Just seems pretty weird to me to say that you want to make people mad at you and no hard feelings! I think you might have done the first, but I don't know if it was the way you wanted to.

You need to get some business, handle it with integrity, get interesting products, and apply yourself to JDM issues, and then you will have some of the things going for you that the good businesspeople here have.
    ^ What he said.

There is no need to display that kind of attitude on this forum. It's not in our interest, and it's certainly not in yours. There is no need to be defensive, we are simply pointing out the facts and trying to help you out.

I believe one aspect of this forum that is the most rewarding to us (JDMVIP community) is the respect and courtesy venders bestow on each other.

User Info Menu

fun thread. Love it!
    '93 JDM wrx

User Info Menu

i am SO not impressed
    99 Ver.5 STi Type RA Limited
    99 FD3S RS - Innocent Blue Mica

User Info Menu

I was curious to see where this domain .tk is from, its hosted in the Netherlands @ panther IT Rotterdamn, I don't understand why a Canadian company would use a .tk and host it in Holland? It would be nice to provide some backup information so that buyers could trust buying from you, perhaps a Canadian representative that can speak Canadian English to give us an idea that you actually exist in Ottawa? Perhaps a picture of a car actually in Ottawa? with a Canadian guy waving at us!

Also insulting Dah_Hunter is not good, hes well known and you are not.

User Info Menu

I used to use .tk domains back when i was in my teens..

they were free..

:-)

User Info Menu

That would explain it! I've never seen a .tk before! but then again perhaps I'd spend the 40$ for a site hosting location that isn't 12hops across Atlantic fiber...I wonder if its like an African physhing scheme, where you send in a 2000$ deposit on a car that doesn't exist?