Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: JDM OTTAWA now Open

  1. #41

    User Info Menu

    Default

    We are so sorry that we didn't update the site address on this forum. You can reach us at www.jdm-ottawa.com. As it has been explained earlier the company has been under new management & owners. We are currently offering world wide Online shopping through our secured and 100% risk free or Local pick-up's in Ottawa.
    We offer free shipping to all Canada and some parts of the USA. Please ignore any misunderstanding in the past or any information that Speedline Hot imports people CLAIMED. As the company is strictly called JDM-Ottawa. We are looking for feedback from all the JDM lovers, Exporters and other importers are more than welcome to drop a line as long as proper manner is used.. We are still looking forward to build a strong honest relationship between people who share the same interests and hobbies.

    www.jdm-ottawa.com

  2. #42

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Some honest criticism. Please take it with a grain of salt.
    The red is very bright. It bugs my eyes. I find the web site very busy. If I'm looking for a car to buy, and I'm browsing online, the first aspect you get, is the web site, and if you have a tough time navigating it, you're less likely to want to spend time there and buy from it. Simple is good.

  3. #43

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Agreed, change the sidebars to black or carbon-fiber to take the edge off the red.

    I look forward to hearing about the new management. I hope things get off smoothly.

  4. #44

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks for the generous replies. Regarding the color we will look forward to some adjustments. Thanks again

  5. #45

    User Info Menu

    Default

    well dah hunter definitely seems to know his sh1t...i'm sticking with his side of things

  6. #46

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hittman View Post
    well dah hunter definitely seems to know his sh1t...i'm sticking with his side of things
    ... Thank you

  7. #47

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wow.........

  8. #48

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmott View Post
    We are so sorry that we didn't update the site address on this forum. You can reach us at www.jdm-ottawa.com. As it has been explained earlier the company has been under new management & owners. We are currently offering world wide Online shopping through our secured and 100% risk free or Local pick-up's in Ottawa.
    We offer free shipping to all Canada and some parts of the USA. Please ignore any misunderstanding in the past or any information that Speedline Hot imports people CLAIMED. As the company is strictly called JDM-Ottawa. We are looking for feedback from all the JDM lovers, Exporters and other importers are more than welcome to drop a line as long as proper manner is used.. We are still looking forward to build a strong honest relationship between people who share the same interests and hobbies.

    www.jdm-ottawa.com
    I wish you guys all the best but I have a few questions. If the ownership has changed, how are you using the login for the old owner?

  9. #49

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    I wish you guys all the best but I have a few questions. If the ownership has changed, how are you using the login for the old owner?
    Thank you JDMVip, I will be honest with you, the new management came to an agreement of buying just the name of the Speedline people as they advertised their business as jdm ottawa and made the name reputation really bad as well. When our owners were working on launching the business a while ago it came across that there is someone already running by Jdm ottawa and Speedline. So they decided they will give up the name as it was registered to them. We bought it for a really small fee as they were wasting their time in the market (no disrespect to them ). We also transferred all their emails and related accounts to prevent further misunderstandings.
    I don't want to sound ignorant but there are a lot of jdm importers here in Canada (without pointing name) functioning under different business names just to cover up their past and shameful services.
    Regarding this forum we were actually advised by a customer on the phone if we were related to Speedline or have any connection with them. Lucky for us they still had this account active.
    I have to say personally that this a great forum for addressing the worst and most reliable companies in Canada or even in Japan. I am not just saying it but only time will tell as they say.
    I will be starting a new thread to eliminate the confusion about the old name and the new management. We will be more than happy to hear any small or big compliant about us or how we can improve our services to everybody around.
    Hopefully all the members will give us a chance to prove the Real JDM-Ottawa and work hand to hand with them. We would really appreciate it if you add us under the Importers list and we would like to pay a donation to the forum just to show our support and gain all of your trust by time.

    Sincerely,
    JDM-Ottawa.com

  10. #50

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Still fishy. Have a nice day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •