Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JDM OTTAWA now Open

User Info Menu

Default JDM OTTAWA now Open

We have been importing vehicles and parts since 2007 to our Canadian racers and JDM lovers. We always carry plenty of cars/parts in our warehouse, and we ship from Japan on weekly-basis to better server our customers.
    Speedline can also source customers any kind of cars if they didn't already find one in our current stock. With the desired condition, color, or even install body-kits and upgrade parts in Japan. We hand pick all of our cars and all of them consist of excellent condition ratings and superior low KM's.

Thank you for visiting our Web site and for your interest in SpeedLine Hot Imports. Speedline specializes in importing Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) spec vehicles from Japan into Canada or US. We are a registered importers of JDM vehicles within the goverment of Canada. Finally you can turn your dream car into reality! We've expanded our service to include performance parts, all kind of engine parts, body parts, and audio/Dvd's. We are your one stop shop for all your JDM vehicle needs..
    spedss

We began selling cars with the vision of owning a car business based on honesty, integrity, and valued respect for others. We wanted to create a business model with a team that truly cares about people and consistently exceeds expectations of great customer service. We have never deviated from this mission, as we believe protecting our name is more important than making money. The people in this business is what makes the difference. That is why most of our business is generated by repeat and referral customers. Our knowledgeable and courteous sales team truly listen to you and care about meeting your specific needs, no hard sell and no attempt to sell you on a vehicle that you don't want or need..

w-w-w.SPEEDJDM-tk

Speedline Hot Imports
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 12-05-2009 at 07:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Sadly your first posts were pretty rude.. and uncalled for.. Im an easy going guy, but putting down someone private sale.. Not cool..

Your Business has left a Bad taste in my mouth already.

Hopfully you can make up for it..

FYI - Your site seems to ahve some 1993 and 1994 Evo 3's Which is odd because Evo 3's werent built till 95..
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 12-04-2009 at 07:51 PM.

User Info Menu

Also there is a 94 "STi" listed which clearly is a standard WRX. It also has a beautiful red engine bay with a nice blue exterior must have been a limited edition . In all seriousness hopefully it was just a listing error.
    Last edited by FtGF; 12-05-2009 at 12:44 AM.
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

VERY HOT, ENGINE COVER CHANGED TO A LIGHTER ONE WHICH MAKES IT GAIN 10-15 HP MORE.
    Hm...I should try this...

User Info Menu

Wow...while browsing, I got redirected to this website(NWS?), on the Chinese sex culture and museum...Amazing first impression.

User Info Menu

well obviously this jdmott is one of those guys that buy highly modded cars for cheap, buy them and inport them here and sell them for a higher price here and make profit. like ive seen a vouple "smaller dealerships like this" from calgary. when i bought my car from jdm connection i looked at a couple wrxs in calgary and they all looked good, the people sent me good pics. on the phone the guys told me the car was a 4 then when i asked for the aution sheet it was an R aka most of these guys dont even know anything about htese cars

User Info Menu

I've moved this thread to the Vendor Sales because the Vendor Feedback section is for reviews and comments about Vendors.

I have to say I generally agree with the comments from people. We often get Exporters/Importers who join and actually contribute to the community while promoting their services somewhat.

But when someone comes onto the forums and starts picking on someone's private sales, while their own stock does not seem to be of very high quality and advertise cars as models they aren't (eg. 94 STi which is really a WRX and EVO III's from 93 which it can't be) then that doesn't make a very good impression.

User Info Menu

I am really sorry to say every body here got it in the wrong way, we just opened and the website haven't been up for a while. We still need to fix a lot of posts and specification because our old web master did a bad job so we get rid of him. I am the new Webmaster here and I am working on the site from scratch. It takes months to setup the whole thing because we are using the latest web developments and easy secure buy online. We have lots of stock so its hard to post the right info at first but I promise all JDM lovers, everything is going to be up running soon.

For the Lancer Evo, the engine was swaped already in Japan. We are still more than waiting on the new year to come.

If anybody think there is an error or mistake info about one of our stock please mention it to us through the JDM Live support center we have running on all of our websites.

I am sorry again for the misunderstanding and I hope JDM Ottawa will be a beneficial contribute to the JDM VIP community.

User Info Menu

Just for the recored check around for all JDM business websites here in Canada and compare it with ours. You will understand the technology and programming difference and how we are trying to make importing as secure and risk free for everybody around Canada .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    Also there is a 94 "STi" listed which clearly is a standard WRX. It also has a beautiful red engine bay with a nice blue exterior must have been a limited edition . In all seriousness hopefully it was just a listing error.
    Thank you so much for being as clear, because we all make posting mistakes in a fast peaced environment, we appreciate it. I am going to fix it Sunday morning. Thanks again.