Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Subaru FAST Info FAQ

User Info Menu

Thanks 67bullet.
    Very much appreciated!!
    1994 JDM WRX STi(ACROPOLIS LTD EDITION)

User Info Menu

I don't usually do this (rep other forums here), but this thread is too good to ignore. For anyone that has had trouble in the past with using/installing FAST, Head over to Subaru Legacy International (SLi) for this awesome guide by Chuck Chuck is a Torontonian, and SLi is a great resource for subaru information - specifically the Legacy for sure. There are a couple guys on there that know their stuff so well - better than Subaru themselves in some cases, I'm certain.

User Info Menu

Sounds like an awesome tool to have for a Subaru enthusiast!! But it is no lover available for download. anyone know where I can get it?

EDIT: just read sorens post above.. Gonna check that out

User Info Menu

So I tried to install given the SLi links tonight. No dice. Stupid me - I installed the Japanese CD first.. gar. language and font issues. I then tried to install the US version, and still giving me issues. I'll likely leave this for today. Will report when I have it up and running.

User Info Menu

Having trouble getting this to work. Installed it, mounted the drive, but for the setup screen do we choose RHD? And then what do we enter for VIN in the Part number lookup?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I find it just as easy to go to www.opposedforces.com
    Support through knowledge

User Info Menu

Tom, I can never rememhow to keep it working, and almost never use it. opposed forces os the way to go but for the newer models opposed forces doesnt cover them just the 95. I have probably set FAST up 4 or 5 times on my machines and never found it too useful

User Info Menu

cool, thanks for the help guys, didnt even know about that site

User Info Menu

awesome thanks
    1994 Subaru WRX STi Ver.1 Mar56/100

Pawel Ingemar Tworek

User Info Menu

Opposedforces is missing a lot of pages and strangely omits certain part numbers on more than a couple important assemblies.

The early Imprezas used some proprietary parts not found on Euro Turbo models and I've managed to find a data file that contains the relevant STi models (V2, V3). I've deciphered most of it, will post a pictorial shortly.
    1995 STi Version II