Thread: DRL lights on a 1994 celica, can't find power source

User Info Menu

Default DRL lights on a 1994 celica, can't find power source

I looked for a spare power source fuse/relay in the engine bay for a power source and could not find it (radio etc.) can anyone tell me what they used as a power source ?

User Info Menu

Did you get that Celica going??? What's the sitch there - all better and now you're just doing compliance or??? From what I remember the fuse box on that one was a mess, but hopefully you got er all worked out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Did you get that Celica going??? What's the sitch there - all better and now you're just doing compliance or??? From what I remember the fuse box on that one was a mess, but hopefully you got er all worked out.
    Yea $1200 later Ben's friend got it going ( dead fuel pump possibly due to blown fuel pump relay). Then half way home to Calgary the freight truck driver flooded it loading/unloading it (died again after he unloaded it to get a car from in front of it). Yea almost all the fuses were blown including the 100 amp fuse courtesy of the boat workers, also the tow truck driver in BC (Tow king who also charged me $166 for a 10km tow)) broke my e-brake and which I had to fix

Put decent tires on them and will be driving it for a while, just need to a power source for the drl lights.
    Last edited by Vr4much?; 01-01-2010 at 11:08 PM.

User Info Menu

Wow. That's quite the story, it's like that car is cursed. I'm glad it all got figured out though, I'm sorry I can't help with the power source though.