Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *The OFFICIAL JZX90 Picture Thread*

User Info Menu

Dede: did you have any luck? I've seen a few listed on the forums

Just a little update to the thread:

I was drooling over this jem after I spotted it about a week ago

User Info Menu

Thats the best Chaser i have seen. No luck yet. I found the R154 here in Toronto at a guy who deals parts from japan, but the owner is looking for to much. At that price i can do a half cut from Japan and get the additional parts required for the swap.

User Info Menu

Am also looking at this one on Yahoo Japan. One person bidded on it so far and their is 9hrs remaining. Everything i need is included for $1362 plus shipping http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h138406409. i.e if no one else is waiting to bid last minute. Wish me luck

User Info Menu

I love chasers/mark II's so much. Will never forgot the 5spd one I test drove before buying my wrx.

Did any of them come with a factory 5spd?
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Right on Dede, you'll have to start a build thread for your jzx90 once you get the parts on the go!

SpeedStick:

The factory Tourer V of any of the JZX90 lineup (Chaser, Mark II, Cresta) all came equipped with the 5spd or the option of automatic 4 spd. I've been hunting down the 5spds mostly, but they are usually of lower grade and higher mileage, but tend to be factory. They are hard to find in higher grade with low kms.

User Info Menu

her's mine

pretty much stock except for turbo back, rims, kit, it's auto but a tourer v . I had a soarer for 3 years and I think the JZ chassis is stupid reliable

Last edited by Vr4much?; 02-27-2010 at 07:39 PM.

User Info Menu

fdgfdffgdfgdd

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4much? View Post
    her's mine

pretty much stock except for turbo back, rims, kit, it's auto but a tourer v . I had a soarer for 3 years and I think the JZ chassis is stupid reliable
    looks awesome! MOAR PICS!

I'm a big softie for the JZX90s, maybe someday I'll have one. Is it me or are those signal lights red?

User Info Menu

Nice Mark 2. I see they are becoming very popular in Canada now. A friend of mine loves them so much he bought two. One has a 2JZGTE swap with lots of upgrade, HKS Fcon V, Full exhaust etc. The other is stock 1JZ, with little suspension tuning. I will post some photos of mine once i am finish the intercooler. Let me know when small parts are needed. I can have the shipped directly to you from japan. Parts like timing belt, Shocks, Spark plugs, Oil filters, Air intake upgrades, HKS mushroom air filters water pumps, ECU upgrades, HKS Electronic Valve controllers, HKS turbo Timers, Greddy boost Products, Apexi Boost products etc. Boby Kits are available but they are expensive to ship by themselves.
    Last edited by dede; 02-27-2010 at 10:43 PM.

User Info Menu

You can also visit my Facebook album for photos of upgrades that i had done in japan on my Toyota Mark 2 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=f485a637b0 and Nissan skyline ECR33 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=26c63d7805 .My preference is stock or mildly modofied cars.
    Last edited by dede; 02-27-2010 at 10:58 PM.