Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CARCHS Co. Ltd. terrible...

User Info Menu

Thanks JDMVIP for your sympathetic input.

User Info Menu

I dislike being insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by jrwb View Post
    Oh don't be so naive - .

anyways

I apologize, for my own rudeness..

I will keep my mouth shut about this issue for now..
    Last edited by dah_hunter; 03-21-2010 at 08:45 AM.

User Info Menu

Anyone reading your post will think I called you a psycho and a freak, which i did not - these are from the original emails quote in which I was called a psycho and a freak

User Info Menu

I think i was still sleeping when i posted that..

User Info Menu

I think this thread has gone somewhat downhill. Sometimes our frustration gets the best of us and we all say things we didn't really mean right?

Hopefully everything is cool now but if not I hope you guys can PM and work things out.

User Info Menu

Default Do not LIE, JEREMY BOYD!!!

Hello,
    Well, guys jrwb is lying openly.
    Here it is how it went
    ================================================== =
    Dear Fahri
    I like this vehicle very much, but there are no pictures of the interior and upholstery of the vehicle - can you send these pictures for me as soon as possible?
    Thank you
    Jeremy Boyd
    Hi Jeremy Boyd,
    Thanks for your email.
    We are sorry we dont have interior upholstery pictures. But as you can see it has black leather like (but not leather) uholstery.
    We will take pictures only if we are 100% sure that you are buying the car. Otherwise this is extra work for us.
    Thanks
    Fahri
    ================================================== ==
    So, unless I promise to buy, you will not send extra pictures of the vehicle?
    Listen to me, my friend, I purchase many vehicles from Japan, and I expect to see a complete set of pictures of a vehicle BEFORE I make my choice.

DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR A FOOL?

You are telling me I must choose a vehicle to buy, and then you will send extra pictures. You forget I live on the other side of the planet, and pictures are the only means I have of assessing a vehicle - perhaps I should come to Japan to see the vehicles for myself?

Other companies do not do this - all that is required is a digital camera, the vehicle, and a computer to download the file, then send to customer - AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK?

A potential buyer is ENTITLED to see a complete set of pictures of a vehicle WHETHER he buys or not - how else is he to choose - this is part of the service you are supposed to offer - you people sound like you're too damned lazy or too cheap to provide this service offered by all the other companies I deal with.

You want people to buy your cars without looking properly at them, that's what you want.

I WILL NOT DEAL WITH A COMPANY THAT REFUSES TO SEND PROPER PHOTOGRAPHS OF ITS VEHICLES.

I WILL REPORT YOU TO AUTHORITIES and TRADECARVIEW.

JEREMY BOYD
    ================================================== ====
    Hello Jeremy,
    Sorry I did not wanted to make you angry. We just receive many emails with picture request but when we send they dont buy even if they find no problem.
    SO that is what I mean. you have to understand our situation also. From your side you are correct as a purchaser wants to see all the pictures, but we have also a limited capability. If you promise that you buy it if there is no issues with the car I can send them to you?
    Thanks
    Fahri
    ================================================== ======
    Then you replied again in the same bad manner. I have replied to the same manner that fit to your reply.

Why you are lying openly? I was not rude to you in the beginning but you started to yell and claim and threaten me that you report me to authorities etc. Why you hide whole story?

If you were nice from the beginning I might have sent you the pictures. And don't lie if you have not purchased form us any car. You claim that we hide defects of the car, PROVE if you are not truthful? I challenge everyone in this forum and outside of it to find any single client who did NOT get proper condition translation and report before he send money. I NEVER SEND A CAR WITHOUT DISCLOSING A DEFECT IF ANY. There are over thousand clients who got their cars properly and happy who don't have time to respond to this thread. Although I was rude to you it was only a reflection of your rudeness to me.
    And be just at least with yourself, and don't lie if you have not find us sending a faulty car and cheated someone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CARCHS Co (FAHRI) View Post

Hello,
    Well, guys jrwb is lying openly.
    Here it is how it went
    Dear Fahri
    I like this vehicle very much, but there are no pictures of the interior and upholstery of the vehicle - can you send these pictures for me as soon as possible?
    Thank you
    Jeremy Boyd
    Hi Jeremy Boyd,
    Thanks for your email.
    We are sorry we dont have interior upholstery pictures. But as you can see it has black leather like (but not leather) uholstery.
    We will take pictures only if we are 100% sure that you are buying the car. Otherwise this is extra work for us.
    Thanks
    Fahri
    ================================================== ==
    So, unless I promise to buy, you will not send extra pictures of the vehicle?
    Listen to me, my friend, I purchase many vehicles from Japan, and I expect to see a complete set of pictures of a vehicle BEFORE I make my choice.

DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR A FOOL?

You are telling me I must choose a vehicle to buy, and then you will send extra pictures. You forget I live on the other side of the planet, and pictures are the only means I have of assessing a vehicle - perhaps I should come to Japan to see the vehicles for myself?

Other companies do not do this - all that is required is a digital camera, the vehicle, and a computer to download the file, then send to customer - AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK?

A potential buyer is ENTITLED to see a complete set of pictures of a vehicle WHETHER he buys or not - how else is he to choose - this is part of the service you are supposed to offer - you people sound like you're too damned lazy or too cheap to provide this service offered by all the other companies I deal with.

You want people to buy your cars without looking properly at them, that's what you want.

I WILL NOT DEAL WITH A COMPANY THAT REFUSES TO SEND PROPER PHOTOGRAPHS OF ITS VEHICLES.

I WILL REPORT YOU TO AUTHORITIES and TRADECARVIEW.

JEREMY BOYD
    ================================================== ====
    Hello Jeremy,
    Sorry I did not wanted to make you angry. We just receive many emails with picture request but when we send they dont buy even if they find no problem.
    SO that is what I mean. you have to understand our situation also. From your side you are correct as a purchaser wants to see all the pictures, but we have also a limited capability. If you promise that you buy it if there is no issues with the car I can send them to you?
    Thanks
    Fahri
    ================================================== ======
    Then you replied again in the same bad manner. I have replied to the same manner that fit to your reply.

Why you are lying openly? I was not rude to you in the beginning but you started to yell and claim and threaten me that you report me to authorities etc. Why you hide whole story?

If you were nice from the beginning I might have sent you the pictures. And don't lie if you have not purchased form us any car. You claim that we hide defects of the car, PROVE if you are not truthful? I challenge everyone in this forum and outside of it to find any single client who did NOT get proper condition translation and report before he send money. I NEVER SEND A CAR WITHOUT DISCLOSING A DEFECT IF ANY. There are over thousand clients who got their cars properly and happy who don't have time to respond to this thread. Although I was rude to you it was only a reflection of your rudeness to me.
    And be just at least with yourself, and don't lie if you have not find us sending a faulty car and cheated someone.
    I'm not even going to bother to argue with this disgusting woman - these people try to sell cars without proper pictures, and one can check that many of their vehicles for sale have an extremely limited supply of photographs, the ONLY way a potential buyer can assess a vehicle is through pictures, and the fact that she is hesitant to produce these makes her company suspicious, to say the least, and she hasn't hidden that fact in her version of the emails. Anyone thinking of buying from these people is making a serious mistake. People, you have been warned.
    Last edited by jrwb; 03-21-2010 at 08:54 PM.

User Info Menu

First of all I am male.
    You see, you could not even tell the truth to the public. Why did you withhold your agressive remarks while you were posting emails? Although the facts worked against me, I spoke the truth.

User Info Menu

Fahri, stop being a lying piece of shit..
    this is exactly what you told me when I "inquired too much and didn't buy".
    What the hell are we suppose to do when the car is overseas and we can't actually test drive the car ?

User Info Menu

This Fahri person is going to lose a lot of business with this idiotic attitude (which she persists with) of expecting people to buy cars without proper pictures.
    Are you so stupid that you can't see the irreparable damage you are doing to your company?

Furthermore, I haven't lied; you're the deceitful person here, and you're the one who's going to lose, with your nasty attitude toward customers, and continuing with your nonsense in this forum is doing your company more harm than good - I wonder if your Boss knows what the devil you're up to - or perhaps YOU are the boss, that's why you're so damned bold, insolent and dishonest. YOU SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY - PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN SALES.
    Last edited by jrwb; 03-22-2010 at 01:32 AM.