Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CARCHS Co. Ltd. terrible...

User Info Menu

Default CARCHS Co. Ltd. terrible...

I looked at their stock for 3 months, the first car I inquired about was a modified rx7 fc which turned out to have a blown turbo, second car was a legacy which had engine problems third car I inquired about I get the response "You inquire too much, but don't buy so please don't look at our stock anymore or e-mail us"

It's funny cause all this information I got is by inquiring and would never have known if I didn't

The worst salesperson I ever dealt with ( Fahri Vokhidov )

Here is their website

http://www.tradecarview.com/pr/?uid=504725

User Info Menu

+1 I like these kinds of threads. There's so many companies in general and on Tradecarview that we know nothing about.

This company seems to be honest with a bad attitude/customer service but they're also honest about the poor quality and condition of their vehicles.

User Info Menu

Carchs is a dealer here in Japan. They are huge in this area. I don't expect they make many sales at all overseas. It's mostly domestic market stuff.

I always found their prices a bit expensive but I have to say that I have only ever walked through their lot here in Yokohama.

User Info Menu

budget holding ltd however are friggin amazing. the saleslady let me make 75% downpayment on a $10,000 car and let me pay the rest 5 months later on top of that they stored this 1995 vehicle in Japan for 2 years for free in their garage and checked/started the car every 2 months as it is very heavily modified and mint . Can't wait till I get this in october

User Info Menu

Wow that's good to know. Please start a thread about them.
    I like the idea of paying a percentage up front and the rest once the shipment has been confirmed.

User Info Menu

Uh oh....I just bought a car for my girlfriend from Carchs. A 2007 Nissan Murano. They didn't give me any bs or anything...actually quite responsive. I had been around asking them a bunch of questions about their stock for several months...then I finally made a move on the Murano. Two weeks later, the car is "on the ship", I hope that it really is. Oh..and if it is, I hope that it is the car that I actually paid for.

BTW...Just say NO to Carrage Co Ltd...take my word for it. That is TERRIBLE service!

Good luck all

User Info Menu

Default RESPONSE From CARCHS (FAHRI)

Hello Everybody,
    My Name is Fahri Vokhidov, I have registered to refute the alegations that were started in this thread.
    First of all it would be wise if the thread owner brought all the emails and tell the whole story we had with him so that the viewers would see the whole picture. Even in the court, justice is revealed by viewing the both sides of the story. Unfourtunately I could not find his name and could not identify him otherwise I would bring my emails we had with the owner of the thread.

Secondly, honesty in dealing with the clients is my priority in my work. Before the person decides to buy I translate him the condition report to the best of my knowledge so that the client knows what is he buying. I also try to reply all inquiries. We have sold so many cars, and I had only one claim from Australia so far. We tried to help him out with parts but he managed himself. But other then that I did not have any claims, on the contrary all the clients are coming for second and third cars.
    I was thinking to start a feedback page in our homepage but not sure if get approval from IT in our company. But those who have bought cars from Carchs please leave your comments here so that the viewers may know more about Carchs Co.
    If I hurt thread-owner with such remark I do apologize. I wish we will continue providing HONEST SERVICE to our customers in the future too.

And I will await for inquires for our stock and promise to give you best service. Just mention that you have seen this forum.

REGARS

FAHRI VOKHIDOV

CARCHS CO. LTD

Email us: trade AT carchs.com

User Info Menu

Confirmed! I just recieved the car that was ordered from Carchs. Pretty simple order process. Find the car, order, pay, recieve...no fuss. Will post pics once it clears customs and is registered.

More to come.

User Info Menu

Ok then can you change the title to something positive?
    Thanks
    Fahri

User Info Menu

whoa...not my thread