Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Tunnel Speed and Design LTD new shop in Calgary specializing in old Subie stuff.

User Info Menu

Default Time Tunnel Speed and Design LTD new shop in Calgary specializing in old Subie stuff.

BenC's post about getting new fogs here reminded me that we need to have this up somewhere...There's a new shop with tonnes of wicked Subie stuff. It's been called GC Heaven... I have yet to make the trek to Calgary, but have emailed back and forth with the owner, and he's awesome. A total subie nut. Take me and multiply by 100,000.

TIME TUNNEL SPEED AND DESIGN LTD.
    3334-32nd street N.E
    Calgary, Alberta
    T1Y-6B9
    Telephone #: (403)-250-5552
    Fax #: (403)-250-5553
    Toll-Free: 1-877-350-5552
    Email:ttunnel@telus.net

OPEN:
    Mon ~ Fri 10:00 AM - 6:00PM
    Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00PM
    Sun - Closed

Here are some pics from his Kijiji post - you wouldn't believe what he had otherwise...I wish him only the best of luck, it's sooo nice that we've got something like this here in Canada, and even awesomer that it's in Alberta!
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Dammit find me one of these places in Ontario pleaseeeee.

User Info Menu

Wow, I just got an email from Mamoru this AM with scans from the original M20B Tommy Kaira Subaru catalogs, he's got so much information...it's absolutely rediculous! He mentioned trying to bid on a Subaru/tommy 2.2L 355ps engine for one of his M20B's last year.. 20 people were bidding

I'm going to see if he'll come here and spend a little time! He's got lots of info, and is quite an expert I think.

User Info Menu

I've heard of nothing but good things about this shop. I wouldn't mind checking out the seats he's got. Would love a nicer set. Someday when I decide to complete my newer front end I will see if he's got a 97+aluminum hood. I would get NA headlights though.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

holy crap no kidding

it's like auto dream in calgary but instead of 240's it's for gc8s

User Info Menu

he can get anything. he doesn't want to be like any other tuner shop. he said he wants to specialize in rare parts. there are some dope racing harts i'd like to pick up too. ahhh

User Info Menu

Okay, I was there on the weekend, and it is straight dope. Mamoru is a wonderful guy, with tons of knowledge. So many crazy parts in there from:
    RA Roof vents with complete headliner
    shift knob
    Steering wheels
    Interesting headlights
    12+ sets of seats from various versions and some with door panels as well
    3 WRX's for sale
    Mechanical parts - 180LSD and all sorts of stuff I didn't get to look at
    Spoilers - even forester!
    Bumpers - M20B as well as other stuff
    Lots of different rims
    Strut braces
    Trim pieces.

It really is worth a look.
    I came away with a strut brace, rain guard replacement, and a Titanium Shift knob from a WRC (I think)

User Info Menu

I was just gonna ask you if he had some sweet steering wheels with no airbags. Just chillen in my car and my steering wheel is really worn on the right side. I'll check his place out before I hit the airport early next month.

User Info Menu

He's got one steering wheel - 155.00 I think if I remember correctly.

If you're looking for a sweet wheel, let me know when you're ready to buy, I'm going to be ordering one from Japan, and it's gonna be about that price, because my Leggy one is crap.. Looks like it's out of a 1995 Ford Taurus..
    My Legacy should be in next month.. so hopefully you're good to go soon?

User Info Menu

Ok cool. I have no idea which one I would want though. Never looked into it that much.