Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z

User Info Menu

Default Z

First of all, I think Areeb should make this for all Z cars and not justthe 300zx.

LOVE YOU AREEB.

Second of all...

WOOT FIRST TO POST A OWNED Z. <3

User Info Menu

Looks good, I've seen pics of these dropped with a widebody. They look awesome. What are the plans?

User Info Menu

Tomorrow I'll try to pull pull the engine in class, might take two days cause classes aren't long enough.

Than strip the car and drop the suspension as the chassis will be ready for sandblasting and welding.

^_^

The plans is to get the body mint than drop a L28ET in it.

User Info Menu

How is the car coming at this point, any pics?

User Info Menu

More is coming, I'm on Spring break for school and I can't find my camera haha. It's pretty well stripped at the moment.

STAY TUNE !

User Info Menu

Default who owns this 240z?

I have a Z too. Where are you located?

User Info Menu

Here are some pictures of my 280z before going into tuning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Kitty is in Surrey, BC and he hasn't updated us for a long time. I'm sure he must have done something big with the Z by now.

zigen9, that's a nice 280!

User Info Menu

Thanks jdmvip. Are a lot of people here from BC??

Yea, my car has been projected for 5 years. Just did the paint job on it this spring. Did an RB25 engine swap 1.5 year ago, but the guy didn't tune it properly >_<...and it's been sitting ever since. This year should be on the road, I am keeping my fingers cross!!!! I should be having it back couple of months ago, but the shop has a delay, so hopefully 2nd week of July I can put "her" on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Kitty is in Surrey, BC and he hasn't updated us for a long time. I'm sure he must have done something big with the Z by now.

zigen9, that's a nice 280!

User Info Menu

wow love that 280! more pics