Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion thread for me

User Info Menu

Default Opinion thread for me

Im going to be posting up a few cars for sale and asking your guy's opinion on it...
    Respond if you want, if you don't want to dont bother..

First one I am going to post up is this one, tastefully modded, good price.
    http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ187262648]

Higher km's, but looks clean... Type RA too.
    http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ179385264

Pretty decent.
    http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...dIdZ179064136#
    Last edited by Braden; 02-24-2010 at 02:39 PM.

User Info Menu

black one looks hawt..

:-)

User Info Menu

Thank you, I agree.
    I replied to your pm btw.

User Info Menu

Braden - I think you can do a lot better for price - these are all over 100,000Km, and so I'd not consider spending over 6500.00 for these - the white one seems like it might be a WRX-RA - so that may be worth spending a bit more for the short gearing etc, but I'd import in your situation. You don't need the car right away, find the right low-mileage one for less bux.

If I had to choose, I'd look at the black one I guess. I hate the old seats though.

User Info Menu

Black one based on pictures would be the best choice there. However read this http://forums.beyond.ca/st/294699/fs...-not-for-sale/

Worst part is why it started on fire in the first place

User Info Menu

Wow! William - nice find.. crazy to see, and sad. Very sad.

User Info Menu

Holy shat!!!!!
    It's to bad because I liked that one the most

Thats crazee, thanks for the link William...
    Shaun, I would love to import, but I just don't like buying a car based off of a few pictures and someones word. This is going to a lot of money for me and I don't want to just blow it on a car that needs quite a bit of work, I know with homework done its avoidable but the chances are always there.
    That white type ra caught my eye, but I hear lots of RA's are accident vehicles.

Importing is probably my best bet. Insurance looks good here too on a gc8, around $80 a month through sgi without discounts.

Thanks for the input guys

I guess I will make this my importing adventure thread...
    Current status right now is choosing an importer, but im pretty sure I have that covered

Shaun, you got pm.
    Last edited by Braden; 02-24-2010 at 04:03 PM.

User Info Menu

Like everyone stated already for those prices those cars have way too much ks. I know you are scared of importing but there is plenty of reputable companies. Also here's a hint my car only has 25,000km it's newer since it's a 95 and after all the costs + any repairs to my door will be around the same or cheaper then those cars (not including all the parts I added though ).
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    Like everyone stated already for those prices those cars have way too much ks. I know you are scared of importing but there is plenty of reputable companies. Also here's a hint my car only has 25,000km it's newer since it's a 95 and after all the costs + any repairs to my door will be around the same or cheaper then those cars (not including all the parts I added though ).
    Thanks for the hints, your car is beautiful
    The white gold combo is awesome!!
    Last edited by Braden; 02-24-2010 at 04:07 PM.

User Info Menu

i agree with soren. i think importing would be the best for you, before i got mine imported i looked at a lot of them that were here already, all of them looked good and all but when i asked for auction papers maybe 4 out of 5 were "r"/ plus with the your budget im sure they can find you a real clean ride, with a lot less kms and im sure you can also ask whoever your importer is too get somebody to thoroughly inspect the car