Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Gloria

User Info Menu

Yeah, I want pics! I'm going on a hunger strike till you post them. :O

User Info Menu

Just got the car back from a shop down the road from the yard in Japan where I was having some work done and new tires put on. Going out to port this week and leaving Japan on the 29th..

Here's a few new pics:

User Info Menu

such a beauty! William, when are you expecting to lay your hands on it? I will be driving up to edmonton for a little weekend trip in May. I would love to meet up and see this thing in person!

User Info Menu

Thanks Griffin. I should have it near the end of May sometime. I think we're going to try a few meets out this summer, so am sure you'll see it at some point.

User Info Menu

That's just sex on wheels.. The only mod that it needs is a JDMVIP.com Sticker!! I can't wait to see this. William, I'd like to do a photoshoot of it when you've got 'er ready if we can arrange it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    That's just sex on wheels.. The only mod that it needs is a JDMVIP.com Sticker!! I can't wait to see this. William, I'd like to do a photoshoot of it when you've got 'er ready if we can arrange it.
    Definitely yes.

User Info Menu

The Gloria is landing on Tuesday! Here's a few more pics getting prepped for shipping. I'm pretty excited to get this car.

User Info Menu

Looking good William. When i bring the evo back up to fort mac I'd definitely be interested in doing a meet with you guys in Edmonton. We'll have to figure things out when i know the exact pick up date for it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 67bullet View Post
    Looking good William. When i bring the evo back up to fort mac I'd definitely be interested in doing a meet with you guys in Edmonton. We'll have to figure things out when i know the exact pick up date for it.
    Definitely Chris.

User Info Menu

was it shipped container?