Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another new one

User Info Menu

Default Another new one

My names Mike, I live in Barrie. I was recommended to this site from I believe it's "Braden". Pretty much had enough of the RHD hate on JDM Rides, So i decided to venture on over here.
    Seems like a good place so far, much less drama.
    As for vehicles my Work and daily vehicles are an 08 F350 super duty, and an 04 Civic. The vehicle that I sink a good chunk of change into is my 92 Mazda Rx7. I bought it 3 years ago and it was a completely stock twin turbo rx7 minus a shitty cat-back. Had the car torn apart and completely rebuilt by BSC Motorsports in Innisfil. Right now I'm running a Greddy T78 at 15psi making just under 450whp. The car has become a little boring now so i've purchased an alcohol injection kit (among several other things) this year and upping the boost to hopefully 23-25psi.
    I unfortunately need 10 posts to show a picture of my car? oh well. *Edit* pic is in my avatar
    Anyways, looking forward to getting to know some real enthusiasts.

Mike
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Welcome Mike, glad to see some rotary guys coming over here. Your car looks nice there in your sig. 600+... looking forward to seeing the progress on that!

User Info Menu

Thanks William. You wouldn't happen to be William Baird from JDM Connection? If so I bought this FD from you 3 years ago.
    600 shouldn't be too hard to hit. Just a matter of upping the boost
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Wow small world! How are you Mike ? Long time without speaking! Glad your having fun with the car there.

User Info Menu

Welcome! Glad you found us!

User Info Menu

Thanks!
    William- It has definitely been a long time. I have been doing very well. Got my first house built back in November, and bought a little husky puppy to make a lil addition to the family.
    How have you been? Business still going well?
    The FD has treated me very well. I've gone through a couple engines, but thats just part of the fun!
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Hey Mike,
    yeah its me

I had my fun trollin on jdmrides but I think im done over there, I just visit over there for a laugh now.

Glad you made it over here. I love 7's.. Just the engine is not for me.
    Again, welcome

User Info Menu

Pictures of the car when you can...AND of the dog! I love huskies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thebisnac View Post
    Thanks!
    William- It has definitely been a long time. I have been doing very well. Got my first house built back in November, and bought a little husky puppy to make a lil addition to the family.
    How have you been? Business still going well?
    The FD has treated me very well. I've gone through a couple engines, but thats just part of the fun!
    Right on! Houses, dogs, and cars sounds like fun. Business has been going very good. I have the best job and the best customers in the world.

Rotary fun hey ? I bet your learning lots though which is always good. I think you'll like the group around here, great bunch of people.

User Info Menu

Thats great to hear about the business. It was awesome to deal with you back in the day. If I ever import another car in the future, I'll be contacting you
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2