Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another new one

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Pictures of the car when you can...AND of the dog! I love huskies.
    since I can finally post pics..

This is Lilly at 9 weeks (Pure bread Siberian Husky)

and 11.5 weeks

She is over 12 weeks now and growing like a weed!

as for the FD, here are a couple pics

'07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Beautiful Huskie!! I love huskies, but they grow to big for us to have in our house
    Sweet FD, don't see many of them around, does it have all the leather?
    Last edited by Braden; 04-10-2010 at 10:31 AM.

User Info Menu

nah, front seats are suede, and the rears are the useless leather buckets. You have to have no legs to fit comfortably
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2

User Info Menu

Yeah, I don't know why they bother putting rear seats in the 7 and supra even..
    It is just not possible to fit anyone over the age of 4 :/

User Info Menu

Insurance reasons. Something about it being cheaper having 4 seats over just two.

User Info Menu

Never thought of that, thanks for pointing that out I guess its like the same reason why 4 door is cheaper than 2.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the site thebisnac, it really looks like you know Mazda's and the RX7 rotaries very well. You have an amazing looking ride too.

There was a thread in the Mazda section about the reliability of the RX7 rotaries that you might be interested in.

User Info Menu

I spotted something on supraforums...
    Looks like Mike is wanting to trade his 7 for a supra :P

User Info Menu

Hey, welcome!! I lived in Barrie a few years ago. Do you know many guys there in the autocross circuit. I used to hang there quite a bit. My best friend is there hardcore HONDA guy.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcomes.
    Braden - I have thrown around the idea a while with selling the 7 to get a supra, but I'll just wait until I build my next house with more garage space. Then I won't need to sell a car to buy another

Hornet- I know very few people in the auto x circuit just because I'm not really into tracking. My work is busiest in the summer months so I just like to relax on weekend. Who would your best friend be? The only person I can think of thats honda crazy and is an avid auto crosser is Arris.

JDMvip- Haven't had a chance to check out the thread with rotary reliability. From my own experience reliability and rotary shouldn't be in the same sentence :P
    When I had a 91 N/A FC3S it was a great little car, but all the emissions stuff on them just makes them ridiculous gas guzzlers. I'm sure with my FD, if I had of left it stock it would have made it to 150k km's before needing a rebuild...but whats the fun in leaving things stock
    '07 Porsche 997 TT
    '05 Honda S2000 GPW AP2