Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice quick!!

User Info Menu

Yeah....
    I have checked his feedback on supraforums and he has all +, people say hes a good guy, hes just younger (like me).
    The thing is, if I want a car right now, I am going to have to buy locally(ish). If I want to import I am going to wait a bit longer (reasons I cant explain :/). If anything I think we are going to meet in Manitoba so we can check the car out our selves, take it to a mechanic, test drive it, then drive it home.

Thanks for the advice... I am not worried about finding a "perfect" car right now, I will be happy as long as it runs and looks decent, this car seems to fit the bill if hes been driving it for the past while.

User Info Menu

NA SUPRA ... SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! dont bother TURBO or nothing !!
    not being rude u WILL be disappointed when a done up b16 ed civic has ya .. no point doing turbo conversion buy the real thing outright .. cheaper and less headache buddy !! Mapping ect costs $$$$$$$

User Info Menu

First car man... This is plenty enough.
    I don't need nothing fast, street racing is for losers.

And in the end of the day I will be going home in a supra and he will be going home in a civic

User Info Menu

Why have a fast car and pose TRACK days 1/4 mile ???... i would rather a fast driveable car than a slow heavy 3 litre non turbo ..anyday

User Info Menu

Because this will be my first car and I dont want to kill myself ffs...
    I dont need a 400hp car.

User Info Menu

lol just like i used to be and then the mods started !!! my advice get a mitsubishi fto gpx and save the rest of your cash for other stuff your young man .. dont tie yourself down with a car !!

User Info Menu

I dont want a fast car...
    A n/a supra is going to run me about $8500.. I have a job

User Info Menu

a fto gpx mivec N/A dude and pimp looking and fun to drive !!! up to you tho man , i just hate N/A supras and i have driven 100 s of jdm cars !!

User Info Menu

I love supras, I am hooked on them... I dont think I want anything else... Fto's look supra(ish)...
    And I hear the engines like to blow.

User Info Menu

someone help me out lol , someone must have driven one , dont want this young lad making a mistake .. sorry braden i sound like a parent lol NO SUPRA !!!