Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need advice quick!!

User Info Menu

Whats the mistake??
    I don't care how fast the car I get is.

User Info Menu

IN UK A N/A 1994 SUPRA WORTH £1600 thats for a reason they DONT SELL !!! no residual re sale value there are 1000s/ yeah people hide all that with body kits and rims !! BE sensible do some research thats all im saying buddy

User Info Menu

not speed value for your cash buddy they are horrible to drive ! heavy and gas guzzlers .. up to you tho .. end of talk lol

User Info Menu

?? I just dont get what your saying...
    In a couple years if I want more power I will spend 5k on a boost logics kit and turbo it. The cheaper they are the better for me.
    I dont want speed or power!! Its my first car! I dont want to kill myself.
    Last edited by Braden; 04-11-2010 at 07:55 PM.

User Info Menu

IF you want a n/a car dont buy a supra !!!! boost logics turbo kit NO WAY ! what about lowering the compression to stop detonation ??, diff injectors ,mapping, cost man it goes on take 1 out .. ha ha DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY BRADEN !! I have prob had more jdm cars and driven than most people on here , without being big headed .. from the ultra rare RAR subaru to a daithatsu charade turbo ...

User Info Menu

Lots of people drop in the BL kit and drive, no issues. That is why it is so expensive, it is a "plug and play" kit (in a sense).

I just dont think you are getting my point. I love supras... I can't afford a TT, so I am going to buy a NA, I don't want any other car, I love supras. You might not like NA supras but I do. Thats like saying dont buy a civic because its slow, people buy civics for reasons other than its slow.

Mods can you just nuke this thread?
    I know all I need to :/
    Last edited by Braden; 04-11-2010 at 08:02 PM.

User Info Menu

lol ok buddy .. good debate !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 123rees1980 View Post
    lol ok buddy .. good debate !!
    This is no debate!
    Its going to be my car that I am going to buy with my money, im going to buy what ever I want, slow, fast, ugly, or nice, just because someone thinks its slow that doesnt mean I am going to drop my love for the car.

User Info Menu

Braden you are a wise young man. A SZ Supra for a first car will suit you well. You obviously did your homework on what models and such suited you best and I'm glad you found the right car. Hope it works out and you have lots of fun with it.

Pics once in your possesion too..

User Info Menu

your the 1 who mentioned turbo kits ??? im value for money thats my point to you as a young lad .. END OF !!!