before

[IMG][/IMG]

after

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

M

User Info Menu

Love these Kei cars, have thought of getting one, but am scared that I would get it and it would just to be small and uncomfortable.

Saw a really nice White alto works yesterday, and have seen a few Cappucino's downtown this summer.

User Info Menu

That's very cool!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stuff View Post
    Love these Kei cars, have thought of getting one, but am scared that I would get it and it would just to be small and uncomfortable.

Saw a really nice White alto works yesterday, and have seen a few Cappucino's downtown this summer.

Nothing small or uncomfortable in an Alto Works...try one out and see... more room than in my original Austin Mini Cooper.

here is a video to show you what i enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ynfRlJJUc

M

User Info Menu

That is very unique car you got there, looks fun on tarmac!

User Info Menu

I have the same engine in my AZ-1, and I've heard that the suspension/brakes are the same as well. Any way to confirm this? Have you had pretty good luck cross-referencing parts here in Canada? I love Cappuccinos and Alto Works - would love to have one of each!

Ross

User Info Menu

Gotta say that is efffing awesome! Good work!
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lethbridge_man View Post
    I have the same engine in my AZ-1, and I've heard that the suspension/brakes are the same as well. Any way to confirm this? Have you had pretty good luck cross-referencing parts here in Canada? I love Cappuccinos and Alto Works - would love to have one of each!

Ross

Yes, all three cars have many common parts.. I have been looking for a decent AZ-1 but the only one I have seen for sale in Ontario was a beater... perhaps i'll get one of the Japanese vendors on here to get a nice one at auction for me.

I get all my parts brought in from Japan so far.

The internet has made my rare and oddball car collecting hobby much easier.... I recently had to get parts from 6 countries to do a major engine out Ferrari service on my Lancia Thema 8.32...would have been impossible without the internet.

Now i am thinkin a Capuccino might be nice too...haha... don't give me any more ideas.

Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone!

M

User Info Menu

bump for another alto owner!
    1991 Honda Beat

User Info Menu

Sorry for the necro-ing of this thread....
    How do these feel at 100km/h on the highway? Is it revving crazy high? I had a 4spd minitruck back in the day, and it was... unhappy... on the highway, though it could do it.
    Rob
    That guy from http://www.righthanddrive.ca - Right hand driving news and thoughts