Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzuki Alto Works

User Info Menu

Default Suzuki Alto Works

Not much action in this area so I'll get it going with a few pics of a sweet Alto I imported a while back:

User Info Menu

wow - that's pretty wild! Nice Alto.

User Info Menu

+1 William, it's always good to see some action in the quiet forums. That is a nice example of Alto Works. It's definitely one of the nicer and more interesting Kei cars.

How do you think Suzuki is for reliability and how are parts sourced for these kinds of cars?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    +1 William, it's always good to see some action in the quiet forums. That is a nice example of Alto Works. It's definitely one of the nicer and more interesting Kei cars.

How do you think Suzuki is for reliability and how are parts sourced for these kinds of cars?
    I have had good experiences with Suzuki's in general from Japan. These Alto works cars have parts compatibility with some Canadian vehicles. Can't remember which ones at the moment...

User Info Menu

Seen her and a few others at the 99St. car show in Edmonton this past weekend:

User Info Menu

There was a black one around town here. I'd love to find the owner and get him on here.

User Info Menu

I love these cars a lot. I need to get one some day but I never find one I like a lot. These are low cost performance cars so the interior etc are also low cost... It makes for an awesome car to drive but finding the a gem takes time.

It's cool to bump into your old cars in person isn't it?

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure my wheel barrow has the same size tires ....

jking, love that ride very clean and in VIP style

User Info Menu

I want one of these. Please? Anyone have a turbo Kei with AWD that they would like to do a trade up to an STi for?

puhleeese?

User Info Menu

I bought an Alto Works RS-X a couple years back... I test drove a 4wd and the 2wd and i felt the 2wd was much faster... i expect you loose hp throught the 4wd drivetrain plus the added weight slows down the 60+ hp car... I bought the 2wd as it was lower milage and in very nice condition

No regrets.

The 2wd car is an cool car that transforms itself on gravel surfaces into a menacing rally racer....excellent turn in, no body roll, tight cornering and the ability to drift wioth complete control...

I have a stable of exotic and unusual cars and the Alto Works is my favorite car to drive...

....i personally love taking it on a single lane gravel logging access road with wooden bridges and tight 90 degree turns....keeping her around 100 kph makes for a ride that will make you passengers crap their pants...totally exhilarating for the driver

M