Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JDMVIP Mini-meet june 5 or 6

User Info Menu

I'd have to say 1:00 or a little later, I'm busy in the morning.

User Info Menu

Sounds good to me, I will leave for edmonton by 11 at the latest.

User Info Menu

Anyone else coming out then ?

User Info Menu

i shall try my best as usual

User Info Menu

Bullet, just post here about how your trip is going.
    1:30 at Jacks Drive In? William, sound good?

Bullet, if you want to meet before going there, just give my cell a ring. The number is nine-one-one, just leave a message with my support staff ! )

I'll PM my number.

User Info Menu

If im looking at the map right, I can go towards stony plain by bypassing the city? I have nothing to do before hand, so if you want to meet up somewhere when i first get towards the city we can do that. I dont think it will be to hard to make my way there though. I managed to make my own route through calgary today to avoid construction. If i get lost I will give you a call though. I plan on leaving Kananaskis by no later then 11am.

User Info Menu

1:30 works for me, see you guys there.

User Info Menu

Good stuff guys, let's get some pics of the mini-meet too. Hopefully someone at the meet has some stickers to take pics of too

User Info Menu

Here a bit early!

User Info Menu

It was a good meet, always great to talk with William, and fantastic to meet bullet. William brought one of his Gloria's, I had the STi, and Bullet had his new EvoIII
    All pics are here
    Vip, as you requested:

And after a couple rides, a 1946 Jeep Willys showed up..

Not really for the meet, but his 10 or 12 year old son was really taken with William's Gloria.

On the brief ride that bullet gave us, we bumped into another Evo, at a 7-11. No owner to be found though

I have to say I was impressed at the power of the EvoIII, very well put together, just a shame that Bullet had some issues as we were leaving. I'm hoping everything works out tomorrow... and your ride home too.