Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 180s with silvia front ends

User Info Menu

how do i upload the pics... i went to add attachments and its just saying uploading

User Info Menu

If an LHD S13 has a Silvia frontend, it's because the original front rotted away. I've been trying to locate an LHD S13 with a serviceable shell for years. They're always "mint condition just minor rust on the rails nothing major"... then you probe it with a magnet, and it doesn't stick anywhere. Almost as bad as trying to buy a local EF Civic that you can't poke holes through with your pinky.

User Info Menu

ya thats exactly wat happened to every s13 lhd i found, thats when i found my rhd it litteral was mint

User Info Menu

I'm going to dig out some pictures of Sil-80's I have imported over the years when I have a moment and put them here. Always one of my favorite conversions.

User Info Menu

not too bad decent prices too

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

^^ i see that you're in calgary.
    we should do a sileighty photo shoot

User Info Menu

Widebody sil80 anyone? This one rolls through the auctions this week

User Info Menu

f an LHD S13 has a Silvia frontend, it's because the original front rotted away. I've been trying to locate an LHD S13 with a serviceable shell for years. They're always "mint condition just minor rust on the rails nothing major"... then you probe it with a magnet, and it doesn't stick anywhere. Almost as bad as trying to buy a local EF Civic that you can't poke holes through with your pinky.
    You cannot buy a S13 in Toronto that isn't rotted out to hell, they're all held together with bondo and Fibreglass just like mine was. Nissan + Salt = melt away before your eyes.

User Info Menu

Yeah, they're too popular as a "cool" first car... so every s13 has a UVIP eight pages long with every fourth record being an insurance company. lol