Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 180s with silvia front ends

User Info Menu

Default 180s with silvia front ends

I've noticed quite a few 180s with the front clips of silvia's. What do you think about them? I've seen S13 front clips (most common) even some S15 front conversions on the 180s.

Personally I prefer the S15 look, but then the rear looks a little off, maybe not as much of a presence as the front.

What do you think? Pics to come ....

User Info Menu

My favorite silvia is the s14 kouki (later model). Since we can't import those yet s14 zenki to kouki conversions are simple and popular. Im not to sure about the s13's though... Is the s13 our 180, 200, and 240 in the respective years?

User Info Menu

^^ correct.. s13 is the chassis
    so for 180 200 240 silvia sileighty onevia. you choose lol

180s with silvia front ends are called sileighty's
    if i remember right, there were a FEW factory sileightys. with sileighty marked on the rear in the center piece of the tail lights, and in the tint of the rear side windows. Mostly theyre conversions though, like my car.

personally i prefer the flip up lights.. but they all can look good

User Info Menu

some pics of some in upcoming auctions:

User Info Menu

I like that white one.

User Info Menu

i own a sileighty and i think the s13 front end really sends a different message from the people who know cars that this car has extar with it and the looks you get from everyone is absolutly worth it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rider3234 View Post
    i own a sileighty and i think the s13 front end really sends a different message from the people who know cars that this car has extar with it and the looks you get from everyone is absolutly worth it
    it definately adds to the badass factor. that car of yours wouldn't happen to be rider green would it? like roughrider green? lol

User Info Menu

haha actually its a custom green that me and my buddies nicknamed jamacian green cause over all thats wat i reminds us of... but it could be close to roughriders lol

User Info Menu

Someone on kijiji offered to trade me a sileighty for my gts-t...

Its a lhd too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    Someone on kijiji offered to trade me a sileighty for my gts-t...

Its a lhd too.
    and you didn't why????????????????????????????????????????

jk! those sketchy lhd's you never know what kind of quality you're going to get! probably had rust! LOL