Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Stagea the next AWD import?

User Info Menu

Ya they probably did the same thing Subaru did with there wagons. Smaller turbo ect....
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

when is that gtr lookin one legal?
    i'd love to pick one up for winter/cruiser

User Info Menu

Yes Speed Stick is right, at a glance the debut model, RS Four V (V as in copying the style of Toyota?) has just 235 PS and an RB25DET. But I think sometime in 98 there is a 280 PS model that came out.

I don't think I'd be interested with just 235 PS but it's not a bad deal. I wonder if the differences in power is simply tuning (like Subaru's EJ20G line) or if the turbo is different?

User Info Menu

I'm interested to know as well what kind of tuning and power output can be achieved with this car? If it has the same engine as the skyline than mods for this thing can be easily attainable?

User Info Menu

I just had to post this one up, don't know why I'm so drawn to the wagon but this just looks awesome

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    I just had to post this one up, don't know why I'm so drawn to the wagon but this just looks awesome

would you believe that this sold for 45000 yen?

User Info Menu

Now that would be a one of a kind import for around here for sure.

User Info Menu

I'm thinking this could be the perfect solution to my year round cruiser needs - plenty of fun in the summer, with the room for snowboards and friends in winter with the confidence of AWD... Just a shame they didn't come with 5 speeds until the Series 2's. I'll have to keep my eye on these lol.

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Silence* View Post
    I'm thinking this could be the perfect solution to my year round cruiser needs - plenty of fun in the summer, with the room for snowboards and friends in winter with the confidence of AWD... Just a shame they didn't come with 5 speeds until the Series 2's. I'll have to keep my eye on these lol.
    yes, bring one in so I don't have to! then can I come and see it? and test it

User Info Menu

Lol, you'd be more then welcome to test it out! Since I don't watch the auctions at all, whats the average price for one of these? Cause 45000 Yen seems pretty cheap for a car like this lol.

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.