Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Stagea the next AWD import?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Silence* View Post
    Lol, you'd be more then welcome to test it out! Since I don't watch the auctions at all, whats the average price for one of these? Cause 45000 Yen seems pretty cheap for a car like this lol.
    That's pretty much ball park figure if you would believe it . Anywhere from 25-64000 in the past couple months. They're giving them away . And if you want the turbo'd version you should look for the RS FOUR V (2.5 Turbo, which is AFAIK the same as what's in the gts-t skyline?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinpwr View Post
    That's pretty much ball park figure if you would believe it . Anywhere from 25-64000 in the past couple months. They're giving them away . And if you want the turbo'd version you should look for the RS FOUR V (2.5 Turbo, which is AFAIK the same as what's in the gts-t skyline?)
    Wow that's crazy. I did a little looking and the RS Four and RS Four V had the RB25DET which is perfect cause I've missed my 2.5L Inline 6's I Had ('95 Bmw 325i and Soarer). To me its the perfect enigine I was actually considering finding a E46 3 Series 325xit (their AWD wagon), but I think this would be much cooler and a better value lol. One of these with a 5 speed swap would be a dream... Damnit, I think the bug is planted now lol.

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.

User Info Menu

Also, if you have a Stagea, you can go pretty much completely nuts.

User Info Menu

Aweeeesome. On the list of sexy wagons I would own for sure.

User Info Menu

I love the RB25 engine. Mixed with the wagon, it would make a great family car.

Although the Canadian market does not influence the price of all models, I think that priced for these will raise a little bit. Not much though. I think you can still expect to get a nice one for under 100,000 yen when they become 15 years old.

User Info Menu

when will that r34 lookin one be legal.
    i may look into this in the new year

User Info Menu

The R34 looking ones are conversions. So you could pick up a Stagea next year and convert it with a R34 front end if you'd like. And if you can get them for under 100,000 yen, not only would it be a great family car but also a wicked sleeper.

Current: 2001 Bmw 325i, 1999 Ford Exploder V8
    Jordan v.

User Info Menu

Autech made an official version with the RB26dett and a 5sp. That is the one to get... Too bad they are rare, expensive, and not for a few years... But sweet nonetheless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pitty View Post
    Also, if you have a Stagea, you can go pretty much completely nuts.
    That is an amazing stagea... now I have to find a clean pair of pants

User Info Menu

are you sure these came out in January.. i havent seen any with auction sheets lower then 10 (October of 2011.. )