Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Cima: Potential for VIP family sedan?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Pictures of you please. I gotta see this.
    What he said.

User Info Menu

hahahaha, I'm more of a hollister, AE kind of guy.

and good ol' fashion old navy hehe

I'm not one for fashion to tell you the truth, I pour that part of the paycheck into the car

fk that new cima is hot! HELLA FLUSH right? lol

User Info Menu

Oh man I love these Cima's. Stock they're ugly as sin but a few light mods makes a world of difference.

User Info Menu

IMO glorias are 10x more pimp looks wise... I have no idea about the engine wise though.

User Info Menu

It'll be in my books if it had VIP fairlady mirrors.

WITH MINI WIPERS! ! !

User Info Menu

o m g... cima..mmmm
    must refrain from finding... q45

User Info Menu

Found another Cima in true VIP style:

Great example, check out that dish in the rear!

User Info Menu

There are some decent examples and maybe I'm biased (because I went Aristo) but I just don't like the looks of Cima that much, even when done up. Also a lot of the engines in these Nissan's such as VG30 (not sure if Cima uses it) are known to be unreliable compared to say SR20 and RB20/25, and not at all comparable to Toyota reliability.

I will agree I like the Evolution kits, but I'll also add from experience that the fibreglass they use is like paper

User Info Menu

I'll also add that Cima doesn't do much in terms of performance. I think Nissan's specialty is more towards sporty vehicles in those model years.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    There are some decent examples and maybe I'm biased (because I went Aristo) but I just don't like the looks of Cima that much, even when done up. Also a lot of the engines in these Nissan's such as VG30 (not sure if Cima uses it) are known to be unreliable compared to say SR20 and RB20/25, and not at all comparable to Toyota reliability.

I will agree I like the Evolution kits, but I'll also add from experience that the fibreglass they use is like paper
    true, I may be biased as well thinking there's no comparison no matter the displacement of a nissan V8 can compare to the power figures of a properly tuned 2JZ-GTE

But there must be someone out there that has supercharged a nissan v8? If they are any good at all or compare to the Toyota 1UZ-FE engines? I know of a few 1UZs that have been supercharged and produce very impressive numbers for a jdm V8