Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about Honda

User Info Menu

Exactly. B18 in a CRX and you're good to go.

User Info Menu

Yep. I think most people bash Honda(including myself) because of the ricer scene. Where people have just CAI and a fart can with chopped springs and some "hellaflush" rims on their Civic. But once I actually rode in a non riced Honda, I noticed how fun it was, then I bought a semi-riced(engine swap, loud exhaust, big subs) CRX. It was really fun, also because it was just some cheap Honda I could beat the piss out of it all day long.

Also they make great sleeper cars. This thread is making me consider a new daily driver.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    Yep. I think most people bash Honda(including myself) because of the ricer scene. Where people have just CAI and a fart can with chopped springs and some "hellaflush" rims on their Civic. But once I actually rode in a non riced Honda, I noticed how fun it was, then I bought a semi-riced(engine swap, loud exhaust, big subs) CRX. It was really fun, also because it was just some cheap Honda I could beat the piss out of it all day long.

Also they make great sleeper cars. This thread is making me consider a new daily driver.
    Yea, you saw my old Civic

User Info Menu

I was more talking about the price of the JDM EG6 and the CRX Sir as for prices being out of line.

The ITR and CTR are still very good value for what you are getting in Japan.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raceready68 View Post
    I was more talking about the price of the JDM EG6 and the CRX Sir as for prices being out of line.

The ITR and CTR are still very good value for what you are getting in Japan.
    I totally agree on that. The CRX SiR's are ridiculous, I'd love to get one, but a good condition one goes for almost as much as a Supra. CTR's are pretty expensive too, but more worth it.

User Info Menu

I'll agree on the price of the CRX SiR as well. It's stupid.

User Info Menu

yes, prices from some of the JDM hondas are ridiculous. i actually paid a lot for my first DA6. i purchased it from a local jdm dealer in abbotsford. it was pretty close to being mint besides some dings here and there. i fell in love with it!! it was so clean and im keeping it as clean as i can! . i actually could have bought a skyline or a 180sx or even a fairlady at that time. i just didn't want to deal with the maintenance and fuel prices. but i love rwd and the power it can make. i still love my fwd though. feels a lot more practical to me.
    [1990 Honda Integra XSi]
    [1991 Honda Integra XSi]

User Info Menu

I like hondas, but I hate a majority of honda owners. They put a cai and a exhaust tip on their car and think they are the shit.

related:

1:50 is the best part haha.

Either way, in the end of the day I would rather go home in the supra lol.
    Last edited by Braden; 07-12-2011 at 08:39 PM.

User Info Menu

That car sounded like crap.

User Info Menu

More like 2JZGE vs K20A, a 400rwhp would have pulled him no problem I'm sure, not that honda's can't be fast, but a N/A? really? roflcopter, honda's are great cars though.