Thread: 2JZ-GTE Powered Space Shuttle

User Info Menu

Exclamation 2JZ-GTE Powered Space Shuttle

Six speed widebody prepped for blast off to the moon! Only starts at 800,000 yen . .

CAUTION: not for everyone's tastes!

User Info Menu

Wow! I don't know if it's to my tastes, but hot damn! Nice find, very cool.. I'd have to see it up close, the back looks kind of fugly..but I love the uniqueness. I'd love it if I had it, I'd hate it if I'd seen it driven by a douche, but love it if I'd seen it driven by a pretty interesting individual

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Wow! I don't know if it's to my tastes, but hot damn! Nice find, very cool.. I'd have to see it up close, the back looks kind of fugly..but I love the uniqueness. I'd love it if I had it, I'd hate it if I'd seen it driven by a douche, but love it if I'd seen it driven by a pretty interesting individual
    Soren I agree completely of what you said. and it also makes perfect sense! lol

User Info Menu

Wow... That is quite the body kit. I just think it ruins the lines of the car, especially the front fenders. To each their own though!

User Info Menu

lol. thats crazy looking

User Info Menu

I know it's an old thread but it's a shame the pics seem to be gone/not working anymore.