Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inviting friends and getting more action in the other sections

User Info Menu

Default Inviting friends and getting more action in the other sections

A lot of you have probably noticed that we don't have enough action for some makes and models of cars.

I know a lot of people have different cars and probably have info to share or questions to ask.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can "force" people to become more active in the other sections or to invite people with these vehicles on here?

It seems we don't have enough of the Skyline/RB crowd here and we're also missing the SUV/Truck crowd.

User Info Menu

If you start a BMW E30 M3 and Ford Cosworth section...... you will not keep me out of it......

User Info Menu

I wouldn't mind starting an "All other Makes/Models" section, does that count?

User Info Menu

It's a start I guess....could have sub headings under the main heading..... I will probably be talking to myself in there.........oh well.

User Info Menu

Another suggestion would be a "Members Ride" section where members can post some photos of their own car. I know some have been doing this under the "Video & Photo of JDM Cars" but it is mixed up now..... there is a bit of everything in there.

Any way..... just a suggestion........ yes.... I am full of suggestions today..

MB..

User Info Menu

What about a European section instead of an all others section. Mark and I can whore up BMW talk together.

User Info Menu

Suggestions are good, how about just a NON-JDM General section, as much as the idea of non-JDM bothers me

User Info Menu

Mark that was a good suggestion about the ride section, I have been meaning to do that, along with featured cars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Suggestions are good, how about just a NON-JDM General section, as much as the idea of non-JDM bothers me
    Well...... just for example..... BMW's, Merc's, Ford's....... a lot of them here are classed as JDM as well.....i.e they were sold new in Japan and approved for the Japanese Domestic Market (JDM).

So....maybe call it JDM Euro's I guess.

Cheers

MB..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    What about a European section instead of an all others section. Mark and I can whore up BMW talk together.
    I have a friend here with something in common....quick.......get the section up.....lol.